Chili Piper helps businesses help their buyers.
People interested in your business typically have to wait hours or days after filling out a form. Not anymore. Our intelligent assistant offers them a simple way to book a meeting or start a phone call immediately upon form submission.
Unlike the traditional method of inbound lead management, Chili Piper uses smart rules to qualify and distribute leads to the right reps in real time. Our software also allows companies to automate opportunity distribution from their SDR’s to their AE’s, and book meetings from their marketing campaigns and live events.
Companies like Square, Twilio, Gong, SalesLoft, and SiriusDecisions use Chili Piper to create an amazing experience for their leads, and in return experience higher conversions for their business.
Chili Piper is seeking an experienced Senior Manager, Enterprise Marketing to lead an orchestrated effort to craft, execute, and iterate an enterprise GTM motion. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, this role will be a vital member of the marketing team and an instrumental player within the cross-functional enterprise group.
This role requires industry expertise in building and scaling an enterprise GTM. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of the customer journey and the specific nuances of a high-value enterprise customer. In this role you will create, execute, and scale a sustainable enterprise demand gen strategy.
- Develop effective demand generation programs to drive new enterprise business, as well as programs to expand the existing enterprise customer base. Own execution, and key outcomes.
- Drive cross-functional efforts contributing to the sales pipeline, including events-driven field marketing, account-based marketing, and customer lifecycle marketing.
- Gain a strong understanding of our platform, personas, customer journey and value proposition, in order to conceptualize highly impactful and innovative campaigns.
- Continuously evaluate pipe-to-spend and the performance and cost of acquisition across segments and channels; adjusting demand tactics and strategy accordingly.
- Work closely with product marketing and sales to ensure message optimization and cross-functional alignment, achieving pipeline goals as one team.
- Willing to play a big role in execution and driving outcomes as we scale the org.
- Brand advocate ensuring all marketing activities are aligned and support brand objectives
- B2B SaaS experience (startup experience is a bonus)
- Prior experience building and scaling an enterprise GTM strategy
- Experience in focused enterprise marketing tactics
- Experience working and creating alignment cross-functionally
- Experience implementing and working with modern marketing stack platforms (Salesforce, HubSpot, Metadata, etc.)
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal. You understand the importance of constant communication and alignment between marketing and sales, and you’re committed to fostering strong alignment.
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job