Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. Our product helps clients turn inbound leads into qualified meetings instantly, helping revenue teams connect to buyers faster.
Think Calendly. Except way better. Way more powerful. And with customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliche way. We are sitting on a fresh round of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
Chili Piper is looking for our first-ever Talent Development Manager to own employee development & growth company-wide. You will accomplish this by owning our Piper Plan initiative in which every Piper crafts their own, personalized growth path within the company. Through a series of regular one-on-ones, trainings, and executive meetings, you will get to know, develop, and advocate for all of our Pipers.
This role is high-visibility, high-impact, and deeply strategic. You will be required to make macro-connections within departments and teams where others would not know to. You will be in meetings nearly all-day, every day, so introverts beware!
- Being a champion of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Owning the Piper Plan initiative and all of its various components.
- Being a beacon of our #1 value, 'Help'.
- Maintaining an exceptionally high level of confidentiality.
- Partnering closely with leaders & executives to coach, train, and give feedback.
- Holding regular (ie. quarterly) one-on-ones with every Piper in the company.
- Organizing ongoing training & development for relevant groups within Chili Piper.
- Consistently identifying patterns and delivering insights to improve onboarding and ongoing L&D.
- Owning our employee development stipend program.
What We're Looking For
- A strategic super-connector who is able to build meaningful relationships quickly.
- Motivated, solutions-driven, and relationship-oriented person with proven success at a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Someone who has held a position in the past where development and confidentiality were central to success (e.g. Management).
- Someone with demonstrated experience in employee advocacy and/or career coaching in a low-structure or resource-limited environment.
- Past success in partnering with senior leaders to develop their teams through coaching and rolling out new initiatives.
- A thoughtful communicator well-versed in delivering tactful and constructive feedback in a one-on-one setting.
- An extroverted organizer with experience initiating, managing, and successfully executing team-wide presentations and/or training sessions.
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job