Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. Our product helps clients turn inbound leads into qualified meetings instantly, helping revenue teams connect to buyers faster.
Think Calendly. Except way better. Way more powerful. And with customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliche way. We are sitting on a fresh round of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
About the Role
The best Product Marketers know how important it is to be entrepreneurial. At Chili Piper, we are doubling down on this belief and designating our PMMs as business owners of their own product segment.
If you’re an entrepreneurial, growth-focused product marketer, come join our growing team! We’re adding multiple key roles, each allowing you to build your own respective product segment. You’ll have the opportunity to lead a team, build and own the go-to-market strategy for your product segment, become the subject matter expert in your market, create differentiated positioning and messaging, look for effective ways to drive growth and convert customers, enable our growing sales and CS team — basically run your segment like your own startup within Chili Piper.
You will also be a contributing member of the overall Product Marketing team. We are expected to help each other grow, share our learnings, take part in team education initiatives — our goal is to become a best-in-class product marketing function within Chili Piper.
This role reports to our Director of Product Marketing.
- Develop Positioning and Messaging: Develop clear and compelling positioning and messaging for (Concierge). Understand our market, competitors, buyers, and users, to accurately position our product and features. Build processes to ensure we are constantly testing and optimizing our messaging.
- Conduct Competitive Analysis: Gather competitive intelligence on our key competitors and translate it into differentiation materials for the field and for external consumption. Develop processes for collecting competitive intelligence, distill into the right level of detail, and then translate into internal and external communications.
- Lead Product Launches: Develop objectives and success metrics for the introduction of new product offerings. This includes building feature level positioning and competitive landscapes, preparing internal teams, and driving launch activities.
- Enable Customer-Facing Teams: Execute a sales enablement strategy for our customer and partner-facing roles. Develop and deliver sales enablement content and playbooks.
- Create Effective Collateral: Create effective marketing assets and collateral, including whitepapers, presentations, case studies, solutions briefs, web content, data sheets, and sales kits in support of our marketing campaigns and demand generation efforts
- You have impeccable communication skills (written, verbal, powerpoint, etc.) with the ability to structure and explain complex issues to a diverse audience.
- You’re entrepreneurial, with the ability to execute under minimal direction.
- You have a passion for developing subject matter expertise in new areas and dedication to continuous learning.
- You’re a gifted storyteller and communicator, comfortable leading internal and external meetings
- You can work cross-functionally in a matrixed organization, with particular skill in managing and negotiating with internal stakeholders to drive maximum efficiency
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job