Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. Our product helps clients turn inbound leads into qualified meetings instantly, helping revenue teams connect to buyers faster.
Think Calendly. Except way better. Way more powerful. And with customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliche way. We are sitting on a fresh round of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
Chili Piper is looking for a Junior Recruiter to provide amazing candidate experiences at scale. In this role you'll be an early addition to Chili Piper's growing talent team, so you will have a unique opportunity to build process internally while doing what you do best: hiring the best talent in the world.
- Being a champion of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Partnering with top-performing talent to move them through the interview process.
- Managing candidate relationships throughout the entire interview process and beyond.
- Partnering with Hiring Managers and empowering them to make effective and timely hiring decisions.
- Maintaining a high-degree of organization and candidate satisfaction.
- Screening applicants via assessments and Zoom calls.
- Scheduling interviews on behalf of Hiring Managers.
- Following up on note-worthy informal and networking referrals.
- Sourcing talent for our GTM roles (SDR, CSM, AE, AM, etc.)
- Maintaining employee records toward tracking hiring successes and identifying future opportunities.
What We're Looking For
- Motivated, solutions-driven, and relationship-oriented person with proven success at a fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience in the recruiting function (RCs looking to step up are welcome!)
- Working knowledge of Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, HackerRank, or equivalent tools
- Organizational super-skills and a proven track record of delivering excellent candidate experience
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job