Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. Our product helps clients turn inbound leads into qualified meetings instantly, helping revenue teams connect to buyers faster.
Think Calendly. Except way better. Way more powerful. And with customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliche way. We are sitting on a fresh round of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
About the Role
- Remove bias from our hiring process
- Ensure fabulous (and spicy) candidate experiences
- Hit hyper-growth headcount goals (200%+)
You will be at the forefront of our talent tech stack leading the charge on tool acquisition & implementation and optimization of existing processes. This is a high-impact, high-pressure role where you will have lots if autonomy to make changes and be the hero!
What You'll Do:
- Be a champion of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Support the talent team by managing all operational aspects of recruiting and identify opportunities to drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage budget, spend, and ROI of our talent tech stack and agency partners
- Train the talent organization, hiring managers, and interviewers on operational changes to promote excellence and hold them accountable when they are not
- Understand market conditions, trends, and business growth targets to make strategic recommendations to the Head of Talent
- Lead, develop, grow, and manage a recruitment operations strategy to deliver an exceptional candidate experience
- Obtain business and candidate feedback on recruitment quality and identify improvement opportunities
- Oversee recruitment systems and tools (including integrations), reporting and analytics, offer processes, and employer branding
- Identify, build, maintain and manage relationships with recruiting vendors, agencies and third-party suppliers
- Identify, monitor and regularly report key metrics (including KPIs and ROI) for sourcing platforms, agency partners and tools in the talent tech stack
- Use data to analyze and optimize recruitment processes
- Identify new tools and technology to improve operations
What We're Looking For
- Experience building recruitment processes, including tool optimization and implementation, at a hyper-growth company
- Passion to tinker and consistently improve systems in order to deliver exceptional candidate experience
- Motivated, solutions-driven, and process-oriented person with proven success at a fast-paced, startup environment
- Expertise of Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, HackerRank, Bryq, or equivalent tools
- Organizational super-skills and a proven track record of fixing problems quickly & efficiently (work smart, not hard, right?)
- Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help, Innovate, Have Fun
- Thrives in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multi-task on the fly
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job