Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. Our product helps clients turn inbound leads into qualified meetings instantly, helping revenue teams connect to buyers faster.
Think Calendly. Except way better. Way more powerful. And with customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliché way. We are sitting on a fresh round of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
Chili Piper is building a world-class content team that will grow our audience and establish the category of Meeting Lifecycle Automation.
We are seeking a talented, ambitious SEO Manager to join the Chili Piper team. You’re a great fit for the role if you’re entrepreneurial and have marketing experience in fast-paced, high-growth environments.
You'll own the SEO strategy, become a subject matter expert in our ideal customer profiles, and look for effective ways to drive traffic and convert customers. Additionally, you’ll own the execution of our distribution plan, have the opportunity to manage freelance writers, and help grow our website authority.
You will also be a contributing member of the overall content team. We are expected to help each other grow, share our learnings, take part in team education initiatives — our goal is to become a best-in-class content function.
Article ideation: Brainstorm the best topics to write about based on our target personas, and the keywords with the highest opportunity to rank on Google. Then create briefs to share with freelancers so they can produce top quality, SEO optimized content.
Content quality: You’ll be responsible for editing content and making sure it’s high quality information that will be interesting to our target audience.
Content distribution: Get content in front of journalists and bloggers who are most likely to share and/or link to the pieces we create. Understand which content is most likely to get picked up and linked to.
On-page optimization: SEO content anIdeate ways to make the content better than what’s currently out there in order to win top rankings, and provide value to our audience.
Build site authority: Identify opportunities for partnerships, guest posting, and content co-marketing to drive website and brand authority.
Tracking and reporting: Keep track of how SEO efforts are progressing, and report on traffic, ranking, and distribution numbers.
- Extensive SEO experience in the B2B space, with expertise in keyword research, creating topic clusters and leveraging content to drive traffic and lead generation.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills and the ability to understand what makes a piece of content high quality
- Team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the executive level and with peers and cross-functional teams. Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems, and offer solutions.
- Ability to develop and optimize SEO strategies across key channels at both the strategic and tactical levels.
This role reports to our Sr. Content Marketing Manager.
- Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help, Innovate, Have Fun
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multitask on the fly
- Resourcefulness, creativity, and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self-motivated and self-directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across many time zones
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job