Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. Our product helps clients turn inbound leads into qualified meetings instantly, helping revenue teams connect to buyers faster.
Think Calendly. Except way better. Way more powerful. And with customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliche way. We are sitting on a fresh round of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
Chili Piper is building a world class demand generation team that will establish the category of Meeting Lifecycle Automation, and bring our products to market with clear, and compelling positioning and messaging.
We are seeking a talented, ambitious Demand Generation Manager to join the Chili Piper team. You’re a great fit for the role if you’re entrepreneurial and have extensive marketing experience in fast-paced, high-growth environments. We structure ourselves in business units that reflect the personas of our main ICPs. As a DGM, you will lead demand gen within your own respective business unit.
You'll have the opportunity to own the go-to-market demand gen strategy for your business unit, become the subject matter expert in your market, look for effective ways to drive growth and convert customers, and set strategy and own execution behind innovative advertising and brand campaigns.
You will also be a contributing member of the overall Demand Generation team. We are expected to help each other grow, share our learnings, take part in team education initiatives — our goal is to become a best-in-class demand generation function within Chili Piper.
Performance Marketing: You’ll be responsible for promoting and raising awareness of the brand and our new products and services through acquisition channels. Whether it’s editorial sponsorships, paid social channels, Adwords, TikTok, or the moon – you’ll have the autonomy and freedom to experiment, find, and grow new acquisition channels that drive brand awareness, inbound pipeline generation, and accelerated inbound revenue.
Brand Marketing: You’ll find ways to grow brand affinity through your business unit’s persona. That could be a podcast, co-marketing initiatives, sponsorship plays, or lucking up and landing a viral video. Either way, you’ll have the opportunity to put Chili Piper on the map through broad reach tactics.
Data Analysis and Reporting: Analyze performance data and report on results, including campaign results, data stories and spend recommendations. Rapidly iterate on strategy based on findings.
Revenue Accountability: Be accountable to REVENUE results, not leads.
- Extensive demand generation experience in B2B tech, with expertise in leveraging digital channels to drive lead generation and brand amplification.
- Strong analytical skills, and demonstrable experience synthesizing data and making strategic decisions using Salesforce, Hubspot, Tableau, etc.
- Team player with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, both at the executive level and with peers and cross-functional teams. Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions.
- Ability to develop and optimize marketing strategies across key channels at both the strategic and tactical levels: SEM, Paid social, email marketing, owned web media properties, and third-party
This role reports to our Director of Demand Generation.
- Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help, Innovate, Have Fun
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multi-task on the fly
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self motivated and self-directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across many time zones
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job