Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. Our product helps clients turn inbound leads into qualified meetings instantly, helping revenue teams connect to buyers faster.
Think Calendly. Except way better. Way more powerful. And with customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliche way. We are sitting on a fresh round of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
- Being a champion of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Sourcing top-performing talent for our Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams
- Managing candidate relationships throughout the entire interview process and beyond.
- Partnering with Hiring Managers and empowering them to make effective hiring decisions.
- Negotiating compelling offer packages for top talent.
- Maintaining a high-degree of organization, interview process speed, and candidate satisfaction.
- Building processes alongside the growing Chili Talent team.
- Screening applicants via assessments and Zoom calls.
- Scheduling interviews on behalf of Hiring Managers.
- Following up on note-worthy informal and networking referrals.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years experience in full-cycle talent acquisition (sourcing to closing) and a strong understanding of best practices in the space
- Experience successfully recruiting both technical and non-technical roles
- Motivated, solutions-driven, and relationship-oriented person with proven success at a fast-paced, startup environment
- Full-cycle recruitment experience (sourcing to close)
- Expertise of Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, HackerRank, or equivalent tools
- Organizational super-skills and a proven track record of delivering excellent candidate experience
- Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help, Innovate, Have Fun
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multi-task on the fly
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job