Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. Our product helps clients turn inbound leads into qualified meetings instantly, helping revenue teams connect to buyers faster.
Think Calendly. Except way better. Way more powerful. And with customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliche way. We are sitting on a fresh round of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
Your key responsibility is to develop, build and manage Chili Piper’s strategic partnerships with industry leaders in the CRM and Marketing Automation spaces. You will be driving top line revenue growth by establishing and growing these relationships through day-to-day partner interactions.
Relevant partnerships may include companies such as (or similar to): Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, Zendesk as well as other major tech companies with a significant global customer base and joint value proposition to the Chili Piper partner ecosystem.
- Develop and execute these Strategic partnerships to achieve sales goals
- Build out the partner program at Chili Piper and bring on additional partner managers for specific relationships
- Build, manage and drive all aspects of partner relationships, including partner KPI's, reviews, QBR's, and other cadence.
- Support partners in their go-to-market activities including business planning, pipeline development, marketing, sales activities.
- Innovate sales initiatives, lead solution proposals and engage in new program development.
- Onboard and drive technical and sales enablement of partners.
- Manage complex contract negotiations
- Work across marketing, sales, product to create a successful GTM strategy
- 20-40% travel
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience in partnerships, or relevant experience as a sales engineer, product manager, CSM or implementation manager
- Experience partnering or working with organizations like Marketo and Hubspot
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgment and financial metrics
- Track record of success building a technology partner ecosystem or relationships
- Ability to excite others and build strong relationships at the executive level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and presentation skills
- Ability to lead sales and technical sales enablement training
- Excellent knowledge of spoken/written English (other languages are an advantage)
- Experience working with B2B SaaS companies
- Knowledge of Chili Piper and other Revenue software technologies a plus
- Experience working or partnering with Salesforce Pardot, LinkedIn, Zendesk, Intercom or Gong.
- Business acumen, with a demonstrated track record of working independently
- End-to-end negotiation experience, including identifying, developing, and executing successful partnerships including strategic technology relationships.
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job