Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. Our product helps clients turn inbound leads into qualified meetings instantly, helping revenue teams connect to buyers faster.
Think Calendly. Except way better. Way more powerful. And with customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliche way. We are sitting on a fresh round of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
In this role, you’ll be the demand gen lead for Chili Piper’s Enterprise business and play a large role in building and scaling our revenue engine. You will own the new business demand generation targets, designing and driving programs that engage with Chili Piper’s users and buyers through the buying cycle. You will work closely with the marketing, sales, and SDR teams to own strategies that drive opportunity creation and pipeline maturity for our Enterprise business, focused on accounts with greater than 1000 employees.
You own the Enterprise campaign planning process, the framework, channel mix, and cross-team activation against the plan. You’ll partner with key leaders to define target account segments and develop campaign plans to drive customer acquisition, brand awareness, and pipeline growth. By leveraging data insights, you’ll know which marketing levers to pull at the right time to maximize performance.
You’re an ABM at scale wizard, experienced in developing laser-focused demand generation campaigns for Enterprise. You’re savvy in all aspects of digital marketing that push the envelope on traditional approaches.
- Manage Enterprise acquisition channels and lead integrated marketing campaigns, including setting strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating appropriate budget levels, and measuring results
- Apply a combination of creative thinking with operational rigor and excellence to design and execute measurable campaigns that drive demand for our Enterprise prospects and customers
- Define and iterate on our marketing automation and lead scoring strategy
- Embed yourself in the sales organization, becoming a subject matter expert on the Chili Piper Enterprise customer journey and a strategic partner to sales leadership
- Collaborate with our marketing and ops team to set up robust reporting infrastructure and foster data-driven decisions
- Create overall ABM strategy and execution in close cooperation with the sales organization
- Lead the planning and development of go-to-market strategies for demand generation campaigns across products and key industries
- Grow and maintain a deep understanding of Chili Piper’s audience segments and their needs across media planning, campaign measurement, and implementation.
- Partner with inside sales to drive outbound campaigns that align with regional initiatives and campaign priorities within key target accounts.
- Drive top of the funnel, cross-sell, and upsell campaigns to align with sales motions.
- Manage cross-functional campaign teams to ensure all campaign elements are designed with purpose and executed with excellence.
- Establish campaign KPIs; track and report on metrics and make recommendations for ongoing and future improvements and optimizations.
What You Bring To The Team
- 4-7 years experience managing demand generation initiatives for a cloud or software company
- Proven experience and successful track record in executing ABM campaigns targeting Enterprise accounts
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments
- Experience building full-funnel and multi-channel global campaigns
- Experience working closely with sales to develop effective campaigns jointly, measuring joint success, etc.
- Hands-on familiarity with MarTech stack required to design, build and execute integrated programs including landing pages, emails, forms and reporting
- Strong documenter and communicator; ability to effectively collaborate with remote teams
- Strong skills in data analysis and campaign measurement
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.