Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. Our product helps clients turn inbound leads into qualified meetings instantly, helping revenue teams connect to buyers faster.
Think Calendly. Except way better. Way more powerful. And with customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliche way. We are sitting on a fresh round of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
As Data Analyst, you will be responsible for creating key corporate reports, deep analysis, and insights. You will work with the business teams who will depend on you to detect trends and identify opportunities. As a result of your analysis, you will provide actionable insights to business leaders so they can make informed data driven decisions. You will maintain our daily, weekly & monthly reporting as well as expanding our reporting capabilities.
- You will build and maintain new dashboards with existing & new data sources
- Design and generate daily, weekly, and monthly reports, tracking and analyzing campaigns, site performance, marketing and sales funnels, etc.
- Assess attribution methods and create models
- Creation and execution of the data analytics strategy and roadmap
- Selection and implementation of the BI toolset
- Deploy a data warehouse environment centered around the optimization of marketing and sales activities
- Compile, integrate, and analyze data from multiple sources to identify trends, expose new opportunities, and answer ongoing business questions
- Uncover insights about our product and users: cohort analysis, funnel analysis, user segmentation, etc.
- Develop standardized dashboards and ad hoc reports to inform business decisions, with an emphasis on automation and scalability
- Provide actionable results that the business can leverage to set strategic direction and make day-to-day decisions
- Support stakeholder needs with reporting, KPI definition, performance measurement, and deeper analytical insights.
- Drive analytics projects and experiments from end to end. Translate a business question into an analytical framework, efficiently produce reliable data, generate insights through analysis and effectively communicate recommended actions.
- You will help report on key metrics, analyze data from various sources and tools, and proactively provide insights and actionable recommendations for our business.
What You Bring To The Team
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics or related quantitative field
- Ideal candidate has experience working at a SaaS company where there is a product-led (free to pay) Go-To -Market model
- 5+ years of business focused analysis experience in a Data Analyst or Business Intelligence focused role
- Experience developing and maintaining reports in Tableau or other data visualization tool
- Working knowledge of SQL, experience working with data warehouse platforms and ELT platforms such as Fivetran/Stitch Data, etc.
- Experience with tracking and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Optimizely (or other), and Tableau (or other) strongly preferred
- Experience with reporting in SFDC CRM and Hubspot marketing automation tools
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills, along with effective communication skills to present information to technical and non-technical audiences
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of and curiosity to stay current on industry analytical trends
- Great presentation skills a must
- You solve problems in your sleep. Applying critical thinking and a willingness to dive into the data, you produce immediate value while still keeping an eye on long-term strategy and scalability
- You take ownership seriously and hold yourself accountable to always deliver in a reliable manner that builds trust. You thrive at a fast pace and managing multiple work streams
- Self-starter but able to take direction, ability to work both independently and as a team player
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.