Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. Our product helps clients turn inbound leads into qualified meetings instantly, helping revenue teams connect to buyers faster.
Think Calendly. Except way better. Way more powerful. And with customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliche way. We are sitting on a fresh round of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
Chili Piper is looking for a multi-talented Director of Customer Success to lead out the Mid-Market and Enterprise CSM team. In this role, you will be responsible for meeting quarterly retention and product adoption targets, consistently growing and developing a team, and partnering with our VP of Customer Success to drive successful outcomes for our growing customer base.
- Lead and motivate a team of MM and Enterprise CSMs to improve processes and exceed retention and product adoption targets.
- Continually improve onboarding programs, focusing on improving time to value.
- Design and implement programs to help customers adopt and embed Chili Piper into their day to day.
- Drive efficiencies for the CS team by empowering them through technology and data to make their lives easier.
- Develop and promote monthly and quarterly customer success objectives.
- Draft detailed and accurate customer churn/risk/growth reports.
- Perfect a customer success training program to onboard new employees quickly.
- Partner closely with the VP of Sales to drive pipeline through referrals, advocacy, case studies and ROI anecdotes.
- Partner closely with the Product and Marketing teams to ensure our product solves customer problems.
- Partner closely with Customer Support and Engineering to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Partner with the Chili Piper Talent Team to hire talented new CSMs.
- Previous CS management experience in a SaaS company.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Experience scaling a team successfully.
- In-depth knowledge of web development, change management and revenue operations are a huge plus.
How we work:
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.