Chili Piper is looking for a multi-talented Director of Sales to lead out Mid-Market Account Executive team. In this role, you will be responsible for meeting annual sales targets, consistently growing and developing a team, and partnering with our VP of Mid-Market Sales to strategically grow our client base.
- Lead and motivate a team of MM AEs to exceed revenue targets.
- Promote a culture of permanent growth within the team, and provide ongoing coaching to keep on improving our sales metrics (conversion rate, average deal size, etc).
- Work closely with the SDR and marketing teams to optimize pipeline generation.
- Design and implement strategic plans to maximize our market penetration and expand into new territories.
- Develop and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly sales objectives.
- Draft detailed and accurate sales reports and forecasting.
- Work and cultivate lasting relationship with customers to better understand their business needs and goals.
- Assess competition and market trends to ensure we always are in the best position to win.
- Perfect a sales training program to train new employees and grow existing ones.
- Partner with the Chili Piper Talent Team to hire talented new AEs.
- Previous sales management experience in a SaaS company.
- In-depth knowledge of various sales techniques and best practices.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Experience scaling a team successfully.