Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. Our product helps clients turn inbound leads into qualified meetings instantly, helping revenue teams connect to buyers faster.
Think Calendly. Except way better. Way more powerful. And with customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliche way. We are sitting on a fresh round of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
ChiliPiper is hiring a highly creative, organized, data-driven and innovative Social Media Manager to build the Chili Piper brand and expand our presence across LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and other social channels.
It’s going to be a fantastic opportunity to own social media and grow professionally alongside one of the leading brands in a billion+ dollar category. Meetings are at the foundation of every business interaction and our positioning in the market (fresh off an $18 millionseries A) has us poised to expand massively.
The ideal candidate must have experience owning social media and social media strategy in a previous role. People with an artistic, graphic design, or video production backgrounds would also be valuable. You’ll work very closely with the community team. And you’ll also work with our content, product, and media marketing teams. Our new strategy places a strong emphasis on advocacy and providing a personal nature to our brand. We are looking for someone who is driven to build something unique.
What You’ll Do
- Build and execute a comprehensive social media strategy
- Manage direct posting across all social channels
- Work with partners to coordinate social posting
- Help manage our internal customer community
- Help manage our community partnerships
- Use tools and native analytics to track metrics and the performance of social campaigns
- Own self-selected projects that creatively define our brand through a unique presence
- Work with our Head of Media to present unique video content
- Monitor social channels for business opportunities and creatively inject our brand
- Communicate regularly with internal stakeholders and teams to develop and apply learnings over time
- Build an audience of thousands across Facebook and Instagram, Youtube and Twitter.
- Increase our LinkedIn followers from 8-20k+
What We’re Looking For
- 2-3 years of social media experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using social media analytics tools
- Someone collaborative and self-motivated
- Understanding of the algorithms of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, and other social media channels is preferred
- Ability to manage a diverse portfolio of work and multi-task
- Graphic design experience preferred
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job