Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. We fuel today’s high-growth revenue teams. And our advanced routing and booking software make it possible for sales and marketing teams to book meetings instantly and generate more revenue while spending less.
We’re a certified unicorn breeder™ with amazing customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliché way. We're on a mission to take over the world (in the most civil way possible, of course) and build the company of the future.
ChiliPiper is hiring a highly creative, organized, data-driven and innovative Social Media Manager to build the Chili Piper brand and expand our presence across LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, TikTok, and other social channels.
It’s going to be a fantastic opportunity to own social media and grow professionally alongside one of the leading brands in a billion+ dollar category. Meetings are at the foundation of every business interaction and our positioning in the market has us poised to expand massively.
The ideal candidate must have experience owning social media and social media strategy in a previous role. People with an artistic, graphic design, or video production backgrounds would also be valuable. You’ll work very closely with our content, product, and media marketing teams. Our strategy places a strong emphasis on advocacy and providing a personal nature to our brand. We are looking for someone who is driven to build something unique.
What You’ll Do
- Build and execute a comprehensive social media strategy
- Manage direct posting across all social channels
- Work with partners to coordinate social posting
- Help manage our internal customer community
- Help manage our community partnerships
- Use tools and native analytics to track metrics and the performance of social campaigns
- Own self-selected projects that creatively define our brand through a unique presence
- Work with our Senior Content Marketing Manager to present unique video content
- Monitor social channels for business opportunities and creatively inject our brand
- Communicate regularly with internal stakeholders and teams to develop and apply learnings over time
- Build an audience across Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, TikTok, and Twitter
- Increase our LinkedIn followers from 50k to 100k
What We’re Looking For
- 2-3 years of social media experience (either building a personal or company brand) and an understanding of our target audience
- Prior experience in a revenue-generating role
- Someone collaborative and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience adapting and using new tactics, especially to drive competitive levels of engagement
- Experience using social media analytics tools and creating social media campaigns
- Ability to take complex ideas and turn them into easy-to-digest tidbits
- Ability to manage a diverse portfolio of work, including managing projects with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to think outside the box creatively
- Understanding of the algorithms of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, and other social media channels is preferred
- Graphic design experience preferred
- Sense of humor is a must (yes, humor is a skill!)
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
- $1,500/year professional development stipend