Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. Our product helps clients turn inbound leads into qualified meetings instantly, helping revenue teams connect to buyers faster.
Think Calendly. Except way better. Way more powerful. And with customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliche way. We are sitting on a fresh round of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
As an Account Executive at Chili Piper, you will drive Chili Piper's new business growth by working with the SDR and Marketing team to build pipeline and close deals. You are excited about prospecting to potential customers, and are capable of identifying high potential Customers for Chili Piper. You are adept at identifying high value opportunities and capable of managing sales cycles with multiple stakeholders. You are used to delivering value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that drive the future of Sales.
We take a data driven, analytical approach to sales, and are looking for someone who is confident in both prospecting and demoing to future customers to helping design our sales strategy. If you’re hungry, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
What You'll Do
- Build and maintain client relationships in an Enterprise named account territory
- Develop and execute a territory strategy to evangelize Chili Piper in the enterprise space.
- Generate and close business throughout your territory to achieve revenue targets
- Track and record metrics throughout sales process
- Understand and keep up to date with industry and competitive landscape knowledge
- Launch and test new outbound lead generation channels and determine how best to scale them
- Work with the customer success team to ensure new customers are onboarded effectively.
- 1:1’s with your manager, meet & shadow current members of the Chili Piper team
- Set monthly OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your manager and develop an action plan to achieve them
- Become a product expert and feel comfortable demoing and closing
What We're Looking For
- 7+ years of sales experience at a technology company, preferable SaaS
- Demonstrated track record of success leading complex sales processes with multiple stakeholders across Enterprise organizations
- You are passionate about helping prospects solve problems with new technologies
- You excel at managing and leading complex sales cycles from start to finish
- You bring your positive energy to work every day where you focus on winning business and helping our customers be their best
- You have strong presentation skills and the ability to demo to prospects
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Self starter who is used to working in a scrappy team
- Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help, Innovate, Have Fun
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multi-task on the fly
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self motivated and self-directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across many time zones
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k, HSA, and FSA Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job