Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. Our product helps clients turn inbound leads into qualified meetings instantly, helping revenue teams connect to buyers faster.
Think Calendly. Except way better. Way more powerful. And with customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliche way. We are sitting on a fresh round of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
The Customer Success Manager will be joining our fast-growing Customer Success team responsible for delivering massive value to our customers, improving retention and product adoption. You will own a portfolio of 70-90 customers who have substantial room to grow in their adoption of Chili Piper.
- Own customer onboarding, ensuring fast time to value
- Train customers and help them implement new use cases
- Hold the customer and Chili Piper teams accountable to meeting defined success criteria
- Engage across the Customers organization and work cross-functionally within Chili Piper to identify opportunities and risks, and present recommendations & solutions
- Proactively solve and act as a point of escalation for technical issues
- Ensure internal visibility by providing regular updates, status and next steps on a regular cadence through Slack and Email, and via weekly 1:1s with your Manager
- Produce internal best practices and customer user stories to make customers lives easier
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to support the success of your customers, including Sales, Customer Marketing, and other Post-Sales functions
- Build customer advocates by developing customer case studies and references to support the growth of Chili Piper
- Identify upsell and cross sell opportunities which are shared with the Account Management team who will then drive commercial negotiations
What We're Looking For
- Motivated, Solutions Driven and Conscientious person who enjoys a fast paced startup environment #startuplife
- Technical experience is required, e.g., implementing Salesforce or Marketing Automation systems, handling technical support cases
- Strong proficiency and experience using Salesforce 1-2+ Years Minimum - SFDC Certifications are a strong plus.
- Strong proficiency and experience using Marketing Automation software 1-2+ Years Minimum (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, etc.....) - Marketing Automation Certifications are a strong plus.
- SFDC implementation, data model (standard and custom objects), REST API, Administrator, Managed Package
- Experience working with cross functional teams within a customer organization to support a joint outcome
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively via oral & written formats
- Passion for customer success & excellence
- Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help, Innovate, Have Fun
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multi-task on the fly
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self motivated and self-directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across many time zones (we always intend to match as many as possible to your own time zone)
How We Work
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job