Chief is on a mission to change the face of leadership. Launched in 2019, Chief provides senior executive women with a vetted community of peers, a trusted support system, and business critical insights to strengthen their leadership and magnify their influence. We have been named one of Fast Company's “Most Innovative Companies” — and you can read more about us in Inc. and Forbes.
Chief is a fast-growing, Series B stage start-up backed by CapitalG, General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures and other top-tier investors who believe in our vision to drive more women to the top and keep them there. We have members across the United States with flagship locations in NYC, LA, Chicago and SF.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging are in our DNA, guiding everything we do and how we work. Knowing that our people are the most important driver of our success, we focus on building teams where the power of diverse voices, identities, perspectives, and experiences is celebrated.
We are tech-powered. Our members make meaningful connections, engage in compelling discussions, and view our unique content through our digital platform.
About the Role:
The Head of Guide Success will lead and scale the program supporting Chief’s network of executive coaches. Chief’s executive coaches, or “Guides”, are integral to Chief’s key service – Core. Core enables members to build their personal board of advisors and work through their most important leadership challenges. Guides are responsible for helping navigate each Core Group’s journey, facilitating powerful group discussions and meetings. The Head of Guide Success will manage the recruiting, onboarding, engagement, and quality of the Chief’s network of Guides.
What you’ll do:
- Scale the Guide Program – both operationally and by partnering with the product team – as Chief grows exponentially, including defining a strategy, developing an org plan, creating a budget, and executing to hit goals.
- Coach, develop, and grow Guide Success team members.
- Ensure new Guides are recruited in time to meet demand and set up for success from the start. This process includes recruiting, interviewing, contracting, on-boarding, and training new Guides.
- Support existing Guides by running ongoing training and maintaining the Guides website.
- Drive Guide engagement and community through scalable events, programs, and communications while also building relationships with Guides via coffee chats, 1:1s, community group conversations, etc.
- Create a program to deliver member feedback to Guides and ensure quality of the Guides. Offboard Guides who don’t meet performance standards.
- Own end-to-end 1:1 Executive Coaching program.
- Partner with Member Experience and Core Ops teams to ensure smooth group and Guide transitions.
- Continuously improve and elevate the user experience and internal processes.
What you’ve done and enjoy doing:
- Scaled an operational team at a fast growth startup by bringing vision, structure, data, and a continuous improvement mindset
- Partnered with product teams to help define requirements, QA new features, and submit and track bugs
- Been the face of the company to a large and diverse external audience, dealing with both positive and challenging news
- Experience working with large groups of independent contractors. Comfortable reviewing IC contracts.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal. Exceptional EQ.
- Strong people management skillset. Manager of managers preferred.
- Experience in executive coaching and learning and development, either as a coach or in leading similar executive coaching programs
- Passion for Chief’s mission, positioning and brand — to empower women in business and spark change from the top
Why You'll Want to Work Here:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Flexible vacation policy and 4.5 day work weeks
- 20 weeks of paid gender neutral parental leave
- Full medical, dental, and vision packages, 401(k)
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create and attend inspiring experiences and events with leaders of the industry
- Access to our ongoing virtual Chief member exclusive content, including workshops, thought leadership, and iconic speakers
- Wellness, Work from home and Learning Stipends