Chief’s mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting and supporting women leaders. Our members are VP and C-level executives across every industry who are leading their companies today and building a more equitable tomorrow. Chief was recently recognized as one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies of 2021, and you can read more about us in Forbes or watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series A stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, and other top-tier investors. We’re headquartered in New York City, with membership open in Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, Washington, DC, and Miami. Our flagship locations are in NYC, LA, and Chicago.
About the Role
The Core Operations Specialist will be responsible for ensuring the quality of Chief’s key service, Core. Modeled after YPO Forums, Core is a service for members to meet with a group of 8-12 peers to work through their deepest challenges and build a personal board of advisors. The Core Operations Specialist will support the delivery of Core to members and ensure a best-in-class experience nationwide. We are looking for someone who is highly organized, has excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and is enthusiastic about delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Partner with Core Team Members to oversee the operational logistics to run Core
- Support day-to-day operations of Core including group transitions, feedback collection and member experience support
- Moderate and respond to Core support channels to achieve health metrics across the Core service
- Track, analyze and report on Core health metrics; suggest and implement operational changes where necessary to ensure a quality individual and group experience
What We're Looking For:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; previous experience in and knowledge of Excel
- Previous experience in project management or operations
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally across teams
- Detail-oriented and hyper-organized, you have a system to keep track of anything and everything
- A ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- High-energy, flexible, and excited to learn and roll up your sleeves in a startup environment
- Passion for the Company’s mission, positioning and brand — to empower women in business and spark change from the top
- Previous experience in Customer Success is a plus
Why You'll Want to Work Here:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Full medical, dental, and vision packages, 401(k)
- Experience as an early member of a startup team with exciting early traction
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create and attend inspiring experiences and events with leaders of the industry