Chief is changing the face of leadership. Our mission: build the most powerful network focused on connecting and supporting women leaders. Chief was recently recognized as one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies of 2021, and you can read more about us in Forbes or watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series A stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, and other top-tier investors. We have members across the United States (but not stopping there) with flagship locations in NYC, LA, and Chicago.
We are tech-powered. Our members make meaningful connections, engage in compelling discussions, and view our unique content through our digital platform. And our Product and Technology teams are building the future of that platform, with user centric product development and design at heart.
About the Role:
Chief is seeking an experienced Lead Test Engineer to design and implement test plans and procedures for our suite of products for both Chief members and our internal teams. You will work closely with engineering, product, marketing, and other cross-functional teams to develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet the product needs.
- Create detailed, well-structured, and thorough test plans and test cases that satisfy product requirements
- Work closely with each projects team to assess key test and “exit” criteria for each sprint and for delivery
- Manually test websites and mobile apps and streamline testing procedures
- Track defects and remediation
- Identify opportunities to automate testing and work closely with our testing team to document tests and push through full coverage of regression test plans
- Help define and track quality assurance metric.
- Support Product’s UAT requirements
- Document test best practices
- Determine and document steps to reproduce bugs and other issues
What We're Looking For:
- Experience testing functionality and UI of products and back-end services on web, iOS, and Android
- Experience in testing cloud-based web services
- Basic scripting experience using both web and mobile automation tools and an ability to solve basic programming problems
- Excellent problem solving skills and a love for technical challenges
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Tools/Frameworks We Use
- React Native
Why You'll Want to Work Here:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Full medical, dental, and vision packages, 401(k)
- Experience as an early member of a startup team with exciting early traction
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create and attend inspiring experiences and events with leaders of the industry