Chief’s mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting and supporting women leaders. Our members are VP and C-level executives across every industry who are leading their companies today and building a more equitable tomorrow. Chief was recently recognized as one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies of 2021, and you can read more about us in Forbes or watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series A stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, and other top-tier investors. We’re headquartered in New York City, with membership open in Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, Washington, DC, and Miami. Our flagship locations are in NYC, LA, and Chicago.
About the Role:
Chief is looking for a strong Technical Recruiter to join our team. This individual will partner with key stakeholders to help us build out our Tech and Product team. This is an incredible opportunity for a natural “builder” to partner with Engineering to build out Chief’s vision for our technical arm.
Our member site is the cornerstone of our member experience. As such, it is central to both our members and organization. It is built with Typescript and React on the frontend; GraphQL, Loopback, and Postgres on the server. We are also embarking on brand new technical initiatives that are amazing opportunities for tech talent all over the US.
This role acts as a full-cycle recruiter who understands how to source quickly and creatively, while always keeping candidate experience top of mind. This individual will be responsible for partnering with stakeholders and the business to drive hiring, not to mention become an integral part of a fun, energetic and positive team!
- Act as the subject matter expert to guide your hiring managers and interviewers as needed
- Execute full-cycle recruiting and pipelining plans
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their needs in order to identify the right talent
- Develop pipeline of candidates in niche areas
- Determined by market needs and business strategies
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle
- Regularly communicate status and results
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Must be self motivated and ensure goals are met
What We're Looking For:
- Experience with end-to-end recruiting experience of engineering talent at a high growth tech company.
- Experience working with Greenhouse preferred
- Successful track record of direct sourcing technical candidates such as:
- Full Stack Engineers
- Front End Engineers
- Backend Engineers
- Mobile Engineers
- Strong knowledge of “outside the box” recruiting resources such as social recruiting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- Strong sense of urgency
Why You'll Want to Work Here:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Full medical, dental, and vision packages, 401(k)
- Experience as an early member of a startup team with exciting early traction
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create and attend inspiring experiences and events with leaders of the industry
- Access to our ongoing virtual Chief member exclusive content, including workshops, thought leadership, and iconic speakers