Chief’s mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting and supporting women leaders. Our members are VP and C-level executives across every industry who are leading their companies today and building a more equitable tomorrow. Chief was recently recognized as one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies of 2021, and you can read more about us in Forbes or watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series A stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, and other top-tier investors. We’re headquartered in New York City, with membership open in Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, and Washington, DC. Our flagship locations are in NYC, LA, and Chicago.
About the Role:
The Senior Manager, Sales Operations will be responsible for spearheading the operational process of Chief’s top KPI, new member acquisition. The mission of this role is to design, own, and optimize the sales tech-stack to deliver predictable revenue and to best-in-class sales productivity. This role will report to the Senior Director of Revenue Operations and partner closely with our Membership, Marketing, and Product teams, serving as subject matter expert in sales process design, sales technology optimization, and case/project management.
- Responsible for the functional and operational relationship with the Membership Acquisition team, prioritizing and supporting business needs, dashboards, reports, issue resolution, and sales tech stack requirements.
- Work cross functionally with Revenue leadership (including Membership, Rev Ops, Marketing, Member Experience) to proactively build, evolve and optimize the sales process and systems around the buyer journey.
- Work with internal and external partners to structure our CRM as a single source of truth for customer engagement focusing on scalability, go-to-market alignment and strategic growth.
- Proactively gather requirements and project manage changes to our sales technology stack to increase sales productivity and better align with buyer processes.
- Implement data governance frameworks to ensure sales data integrity. Ensure lead, contact, account and opportunity data are properly input, edited and tracked in Salesforce.
- Liaise with the Product and Engineering team on prioritizing and executing on technology requirements for the sales tech stack including selection, implementation, deployment and rationalization of systems and tools.
- Build processes, systems, workflows to proactively deliver actionable sales insights throughout different stages of the sales process, including conversion and forecasting elements.
What We’re Looking For:
- At least 5+ years of Sales Ops experience (combo B2C and B2B experience a plus)
- Must have experience in sales pipeline development processes and tools, and can call upon that experience to manage the growth and evolution of processes and systems within Salesforce and sales technology.
- Deep knowledge of tools in the revenue stack: Salesforce, Marketo, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, LeanData, etc
- Skilled in the ability to articulate complex concepts clearly to cross-functional audiences
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills
- Results-oriented and an exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, with ability to roll up your sleeves to get into the details
- Passion for the Company’s mission, positioning, and brand — to empower women in business and spark change from the top
- BA/BS required
Why You'll Want to Work Here:
- You’ll be the right hand to the Chief Revenue Officer and working cross functionally on the most strategic initiatives
- Attendance at inspiring experiences and events with industry leaders
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Full medical, dental, and vision packages with no out of pocket monthly premiums, 401(k)
- Experience as an early member of a startup team with exciting early traction
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create and attend inspiring experiences and events with leaders of the industry