Chief’s mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting and supporting women leaders. Our members are VP and C-level executives across every industry who are leading their companies today and building a more equitable tomorrow. Chief was recently recognized as one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies of 2021, and you can read more about us in Forbes or watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series A stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, and other top-tier investors. We’re headquartered in New York City, with membership open in Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, and Washington, DC. Our flagship locations are in NYC, LA, and Chicago.
About the Role:
The Project Manager will play a key role leading the implementation of projects and activities across the local operations team. The PM will collaborate with internal team members and external vendors to manage construction projects, project schedules, milestones, and resources; lead projects from kick-off to final delivery; prepare and present proposals; and streamline internal and external processes. This role will report into the Head of Local Operations and Development.
- Manage project delivery from concept, design and planning, through construction to project closeout and hand-over to the Local Operations team
- Select, direct, coordinate and manage consultant teams to produce documents for all phases of project development including Schematic Design, Design Development, and Construction Documents.
- Assist in developing project budgets and provide costing for each phase of project development, including assessment and approval of contractor and subcontractor bids.
- Develop and track schedules, including critical path activity management, fast track approaches to work scope and project schedule recovery as required.
- Report project financials, schedule, and status to management weekly or as required with recommendations for corrective action.
- Provide building assessment due diligence; hire and manage any external consultants as required during this process who participate in the due diligence process.
- Resolve conflicts and problems in a timely manner.
- Provides appropriate level of on-site supervision to ensure project performance criteria are being met.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3+ years of project management or other relevant experience
- Experience with establishing and managing complex real estate budgets for a wide range of projects
- Construction and facilities management experience
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems
- Strong project and time management skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Highly motivated and organized with capacity to perform in a fast-paced, high growth company environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with many different teams, team leads and outside vendors
- The ability to concurrently manage multiple projects and priorities while maintaining a high standard of delivery overall.
- Very strong vendor and contract management skills
- Willing to travel
- Open to remote work locations within the United States
Why You'll Want to Work Here:
- Competitive base salary
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Full medical, dental, and vision packages, 401(k)
- Experience as an early member of a startup team with exciting early traction
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create and attend inspiring experiences and events with leaders of the industry