Chief’s mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting and supporting women leaders. Our members are VP and C-level executives across every industry who are leading their companies today and building a more equitable tomorrow. Chief was recently recognized as one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies of 2021, and you can read more about us in Forbes or watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series A stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, and other top-tier investors. We’re headquartered in New York City, with membership open in Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, and Washington, DC. Our flagship locations are in NYC, LA, and Chicago.
About the Role:
A Member Experience Associate at Chief is a main support connection between members, our Member Experience Managers, and Chief. As the Member Experience Associate, you will directly support Chief’s Member Experience Managers with their day-to-day tasks, while also acting as a go-to for basic member questions. We are looking for someone who is passionate about establishing and maintaining strong communities and relationships. The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial, outgoing, organized and most importantly passionate about our mission.
- Directly support Chief’s Member Experience (MX) Managers with their day-to-day activities. This includes but is not limited to answering member questions, supporting administrative work, entering member data, organizing outreach campaigns, and acting as a liaison between the MX team and other cross functional departments.
- Answer all basic member support questions in a timely manner
- Help to maintain and update member information in Chief’s CRM database
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of Chief’s mission and offerings
- Solicit, analyze and present feedback on the member experience to help the team continue to improve our services to have the greatest impact and benefit for members
What We’re Looking For:
- BS/BA degree or relevant work experience required
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional people skills and a passion for building relationships
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and strong attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence at all levels, including executive and C-level
- Passion for the Company’s mission, positioning and brand
Why You’ll Want to Work Here:
- Competitive base salary
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Full medical, dental, and vision packages, 401(k)
- Experience as an early member of a startup team with exciting early traction
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create and attend inspiring experiences and events with leaders of industry