- Proactively and reactively handle urgent customer, driver, and vendor support issues by phone and email, and respond to and triage customer feedback.
Who we are
At Chewse, our goal is to put food on the table so you and your team can focus on forging connections and doing the best work of your lives. To accomplish this, we decided to do more than be a food delivery service. We carefully curated everything from our local restaurant relationships, their home-grown recipes, and the nurturing of our warm and caring delivery team — all to provide you a thoughtful and diverse lunchtime experience. We knew that being the leading hospitality service means we can be the backdrop to developing your team’s culture and raising your employee experience.
- You are available from 9:30 AM-3:30 PM Monday-Friday.
- You’ve had prior experience related to customer service
- You handle stressful customer interactions with grace
- You run to problems and solve with creativity
- You thrive on finding efficiencies and completing your task list each day, but never compromise on quality
- You’re all about the details and leave no rock unturned
- You’re a natural at prioritizing multiple tasks based on urgency and importance
- Must have 1+ year of Zendesk/ticketing support experience.
Pay: $25 - $27/hour