Who We Are
At Chewse, our goal is to put food on the table so you and your team can focus on forging connections and doing the best work of your lives. To accomplish this, we decided to do more than be a food delivery service. We carefully curated everything from our local restaurant relationships, their home-grown recipes, and the nurturing of our warm and caring delivery team — all to provide you a thoughtful and diverse lunchtime experience. We knew that being the leading hospitality service means we can be the backdrop to developing your team’s culture and raising your employee experience.
Consumer Insights Specialist
So What’s The Job Really?
In this role, the Consumer Insights Specialist will be responsible for uncovering the "why" behind the customer data and providing insight that will ultimately inform business decisions.
You will collaborate cross-functionally to build the Chewse brand (e.g., lead cohort analysis, campaign testing, pricing analysis, new market research, journey mapping) and validate new product and service innovation (e.g., user research and concept testing). You are a master at leveraging consumer research to synthesize diverse learning into streamlined and persuasive stories.
This is a full time position at our Headquarters in San Francisco. Remote or contract work is not an option.
- Help build an ongoing consumer research program that will advance how we build, measure, and improve products to create a best in class customer experience.
- Leverage audience insights, targeting and measurement solutions designed to understand, influence, convert, and measure the consumer journey.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret customer data from multiple sources, conduct customer analytics, and complete ad-hoc analytics projects as necessary.
- Use findings from all research to provide insights that will inform product roadmaps, product marketing efforts, pricing, market launches, support initiatives, and general business strategy.
- Build easy to digest reporting and dashboards for both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Create presentations that highlight customer insights and show strategic opportunities for growth.
- Manage lead generation strategies using consumer insights and targeting, lead enrichment tactics, and cohort analysis to create repeatable, scalable, and predictable revenue streams.
- 2-3 years of experience in a marketing/customer research and analytics role
- Proven ability to turn insights into actionable recommendations
- Strong SQL skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a wide range of contributors in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of marketing automation and sales processes (Salesforce and Pardot a huge plus)
- Curiosity, creativity, and excellent communication skills
National Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Health Coverage (Company Contribution towards Medical, Dental, Vision. Employees & their Dependents): We offer competitive coverage plans because you’re worth it.
- Flexible Paid Vacations: (Eligible after 90-days) We believe the integration and balance between work and life are essential to happiness and success.
- Mobile Phone Stipend, monthly: Chewse recognizes that employees may occasionally need to make business calls, business e-mails, and the occasional text messages and want to support that.
- Food to Build Community: Food is our love language, so we serve Chewse catered meals 3x a week, gather for a monthly company team bonding and stock the office with healthy snacks!
- Professional Development: (Eligible after 90-days) We help fund our employees to continue their professional growth by providing set funds annually to attend workshops, conferences, or night classes that will help them go the extra mile.
- Team Love: Chewse teams have quarterly bonding time dedicated to strengthening your weekday tribe to get the job done.
- Salary range - $69,000 - $82,000