Who We Are
At Chewse, our goal is to put food on the table so you and your team can focus on forging connections and doing the best work of your lives. To accomplish this, we decided to do more than be a food delivery service. We carefully curated everything from our local restaurant relationships, their home-grown recipes, and the nurturing of our warm and caring delivery team — all to provide you a thoughtful and diverse lunchtime experience. We knew that being the leading hospitality service means we can be the backdrop to developing your team’s culture and raising your employee experience.
Product Marketing Manager
So What’s The Job Really?
Our Product Marketing Manager will develop marketing strategies to drive the next wave of customer adoption, leveraging product as a central component of best in class content creation. You are a data-driven and customer focused marketer with the ability to translate complex ideas into customer-facing communications. A focus of these activities will be designing, managing, and evaluating the output of the initiatives and programs you have designed. You will iterate based on customer feedback and growth successes and challenges.
This is a full time position at our Headquarters in San Francisco. Remote or contract work is not an option.
- Understand market trends, customer insights, barriers and competitive information to identify customer and purchaser needs for target segments.
- High level of confidence with content creation, campaign building, and creative solutions to enhance the customer experience.
- Document requirements based on needs and insights, develop business cases to support needed requirements, communicate internally with the product team to inform product development and inform product success metrics.
- Drive understanding of customer segmentation, identify key targets within segments, and develop value proposition and positioning for targets.
- Develop and share pricing insights to inform product pricing strategy.
- Develop and execute effective market development initiatives, including onsite pilots with customers, to drive growth and adoption.
- Ability to lead and deliver in an organization with multiple stakeholders.
- Metrics driven, can draw insights from large data sets to iterate quickly.
5+ years of experience in product marketing strategy and execution
Expertise in all aspects of multi-channel marketing as a means for deploying exceptional content
Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicate with internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization, vendors, and team members.
Experience working within Pardot and Salesforce a huge plus
Advanced skills in Google for Work products (Google Analytics, Sheets, Slides)
Strong analytical and project management skills
National Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Health Coverage (Company Contribution towards Medical, Dental, Vision. Employees & their Dependents): We offer competitive coverage plans because you’re worth it.
- Flexible Paid Vacations: (Eligible after 90-days) We believe the integration and balance between work and life are essential to happiness and success.
- Mobile Phone Stipend, monthly: Chewse recognizes that employees may occasionally need to make business calls, business e-mails, and the occasional text messages and want to support that.
- Food to Build Community: Food is our love language, so we serve Chewse catered meals 3x a week, gather for a monthly company team bonding and stock the office with healthy snacks!
- Professional Development: (Eligible after 90-days) We help fund our employees to continue their professional growth by providing set funds annually to attend workshops, conferences, or night classes that will help them go the extra mile.
- Team Love: Chewse teams have quarterly bonding time dedicated to strengthening your weekday tribe to get the job done.
- Salary Range: $83,000 - $91,000