- Lead the team at Chewse that's breaking ground in Chicago
- Join a company that exemplifies authenticity, community, and connection
- $110k - $180k OTE (65/35 split) + equity & fantastic benefits
Who we are
At Chewse, our goal is to put food on the table so you and your team can focus on forging connections and doing the best work of your lives. To accomplish this, we decided to do more than be a food delivery service. We carefully curated everything from our local restaurant relationships, their home-grown recipes, and the nurturing of our warm and caring delivery team — all to provide you a thoughtful and diverse lunchtime experience. We knew that being the leading hospitality service means we can be the backdrop to developing your team’s culture and raising your employee experience.
Critical to our growth, our Sales Manager will lead our Account Executives to drive new revenue for Chewse, and also be responsible for local marketing strategy and execution. We’re a small, but quickly developing team, looking for a proven manager with a people-first approach to help us build.
We’ll look to you to not only help us grow, but establish and run experiments, build process, and guide us to see new opportunities. As Chewse is an early stage company, you’ll depend on your entrepreneurial background and passion for learning and building to be successful.
As a leader and manager, you’ll:
- Own recruitment, training, managing and coaching a team of Account Executives
- Drive revenue through local marketing, assessing ROI on event sponsorships, partnerships, and guerilla marketing campaigns
- Lead your team to meeting and exceeding their new revenue goals by developing and managing the team’s daily activities
- Work with the Global Head of Growth to establish sales processes, metrics, and tooling for our developing team, working toward consistent improvements in efficiency and happiness
Our ideal Sales Manager will have:
- 3+ years of salesperson management of quota-carrying teams
- Consistent history of your teams meeting and beating quotas
- Proven experience building, hiring, and training salespeople, and developing successful sales teams with enthusiastic leadership
- Experience with short sales cycles
- Experience analyzing funnel metrics to identify trends and turn them into action to push the sales process forward
- Solid understanding and experience managing and administering Salesforce to ensure full team usage and accurate data
As a Sales Manager at Chewse you will own your success and lead a high performance team within an organization that’s unabashedly focused on “love & excellence” in everything we do. Our culture-first approach has created a great place to work and grow, with industry-leading diversity and retention rates. We offer a great salary (& all the usual benefits) plus many unique perks including; catered lunches, team events, individual professional development funds, a clear career path for every role, and flexible time off with a company average of 4 weeks taken.
National Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Health Coverage (Company Contribution towards Medical, Dental, Vision. Employees & their Dependents): We offer competitive coverage plans because you’re worth it.
- Flexible Paid Vacations: (Eligible after 90-days) We believe the integration and balance between work and life are essential to happiness and success.
- Mobile Phone Stipend, monthly: Chewse recognizes that employees may occasionally need to make business calls, business e-mails, and the occasional text messages and want to support that.
- Food to Build Community: Food is our love language, so we serve Chewse catered meals 3x a week, gather for a monthly company team bonding and stock the office with healthy snacks!
- Professional Development: (Eligible after 90-days) We help fund our employees to continue their professional growth by providing set funds annually to attend workshops, conferences, or night classes that will help them go the extra mile.
- Team Love: Chewse teams have quarterly bonding time dedicated to strengthening your weekday tribe to get the job done.
We believe the happiest teams eat like family. That human connection can come from sharing a great meal together. That everything we do should be precision and care. That our work here is a microcosm of how an interconnected world might look and feel.
If this resonates with you, join us in helping foster that same sense of community and authentic connection with our clients everywhere.