Enterprise Account Executive (Chicago)
- Be part of the inaugural team bringing our highly-successful offering to Chicago
- Join a company that exemplifies authenticity, community, and connection
- $90k - $150k OTE (upcapped, 50/50 split) + equity & fantastic benefits
Who We Are
At Chewse, our goal is to put food on the table so you and your team can focus on forging connections and doing the best work of your lives. To accomplish this, we decided to do more than be a food delivery service. We carefully curated everything from our local restaurant relationships, their home-grown recipes, and the nurturing of our warm and caring delivery team — all to provide you a thoughtful and diverse lunchtime experience. We knew that being the leading hospitality service means we can be the backdrop to developing your team’s culture and raising your employee experience.
As part of our expansion into Chicago, Chewse is looking for multiple exceptional Account Executives to help break ground with regional businesses! In this full-time role, you’ll be key to establishing Chewse as the preeminent source for curated, local, and consistent office catering in Chicago. As an AE, you will work to expand our footprint, win new clients, manage a book of business through outbound sales, and foster existing relationships with customers. You’ll be set up for success with an amazing customer experience, all the best tools, and the backing of leadership, and an entire organization that’s focused on helping you win.
As an Account Executive at Chewse, you will:
- Be one of the first on the ground to establish and grow a presence in Chicago, following a playbook that’s driven success in multiple other cities
- Uncover new sales opportunities through networking, outbound phone calls and email campaigns, and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Win new accounts and upsell your existing book of business
- Run a high-touch sales process, including lots of face time with both prospects and customers
- Manage the end-to-end sales pipeline for new accounts and upsell opportunities
- Understand client needs and goals, nurture relationships, and become a partner in fostering a sense of community and authentic connection
- Conduct research to influence and inform future sales strategies
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Growth Marketing, and other teams as needed
Our ideal Account Executive will have:
- Around 3+ years of experience in enterprise sales (or a similar role)
- An affinity for sales, being; goal oriented, a natural communicator, a great listener, a high achiever, and constantly looking for win/wins
- Hands-on experience with modern CRMs and tools, such as Salesforce, Apollo, Groove, etc.
- The ability to work both individually and within a team
- Proactive, scrappy, flexible, entrepreneurial: We’re a rapidly expanding startup and we’re building as we go. You like to project and run with it, finding ways to improve processes, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- A passion for food, and to share in our core hospitality values - we hire for those with potential to excel at living these values
- Previous success in a high-growth startup environment is a bonus, but not required. No previous experience with the food or catering industry is needed
As an Account Executive at Chewse, you will own your success within an organization that’s unabashedly focused on “love & excellence” in everything we do. Our culture-first approach has created a great place to work and grow with industry-leading diversity and retention rates. We offer a great salary (& all the usual benefits) plus many unique perks including; catered lunches, team events, individual professional development funds, a clear career path for every role, and flexible time off with a company average of 4 weeks taken.
We believe the happiest teams eat like family. That human connection can come from sharing a great meal together. That everything we do should be precision and care. That our work here is a microcosm of how an interconnected world might look and feel.
National Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Health Coverage (Company Contribution towards Medical, Dental, Vision. Employees & their Dependents): We offer competitive coverage plans because you’re worth it.
- Flexible Paid Vacations: (Eligible after 90-days) We believe the integration and balance between work and life are essential to happiness and success.
- Mobile Phone Stipend, monthly: Chewse recognizes that employees may occasionally need to make business calls, business e-mails, and the occasional text messages and want to support that.
- Food to Build Community: Food is our love language, so we serve Chewse catered meals 3x a week, gather for a monthly company team bonding and stock the office with healthy snacks!
- Professional Development: (Eligible after 90-days) We help fund our employees to continue their professional growth by providing set funds annually to attend workshops, conferences, or night classes that will help them go the extra mile.
- Team Love: Chewse teams have quarterly bonding time dedicated to strengthening your weekday tribe to get the job done.
If this resonates with you, join us in helping foster that same sense of community and authentic connection with our clients everywhere.