Who we are!
Hi, we are Chewse! Hundreds of offices work with us to run their employee meal programs and culture services. On a monthly basis, we serve over 19,000 people. Chewse delivers family-style office meals from the best local restaurants. We take on the burden of planning group meals, so companies large and small can focus on doing great work, with amazing people, on time. We outperform our competition around three core value propositions. 1) Curated Menus, 2) Local Restaurants, and 3) Consistent experience.
We are a unique little team that is constantly experimenting with the best ways to have a fun, fulfilling, and productive culture. If you want to be part of a team that is paving the way for the Culture as a Service (CaaS) industry, and working on big hairy problems in order to help facilitate authentic human connection, then please reach out to us. The work is not easy, but the positive impact is real. Every day we are working hard on building a love company.
So What’s The Job Really?
Chewse is seeking a creative, results-oriented marketer to support the activation of campaigns that generate qualified leads and greater engagement for the Chewse brand. The ideal candidate will have experience developing innovative content from the ground up as well as creating scalable publishing strategies.
- Scope and define multifaceted content marketing projects from beginning to end.
- Lead tactical execution for full funnel brand campaigns and new market launches.
- Develop, write, and edit high-impact content that is distributed across a variety of channels to increase company visibility and increase brand awareness and engagement.
- Write with clarity, personality, and heart.
- Promote on-brand messaging to customers through online and offline channels.
- Manage an editorial calendar for all internal and external touch points.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners and external agencies to ensure seamless flow of campaign project management.
- Evaluate campaign performance with ongoing reporting and analysis, and provide recommendations for optimizing campaigns.
- 5 years of relevant experience and a record of successful cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- Results driven, self-starter, eternally curious.
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, and/or Hubspot (certifications are a huge plus).
- Knowledge and experience with personas and buyer journeys.
- Proficiency in Google Business Apps, Google Analytics, Asana, and Slack.
- Experience with WordPress and other CMS platforms.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and data-driven reasoning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience.
Why should you care?
- Flexible Time Off: We believe that a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need.
- Health Coverage: We offer competitive coverage plans for medical, dental and vision because you’re worth it.
- Food to Build Community: Food is our love language, so we serve Chewse catered meals 3x a week, gather for a monthly company team bonding and stock the office with healthy snacks!
- Professional Development: We help fund our employees to attend workshops, conferences, or night classes that will help them go the extra mile.
- Team Love: Chewse teams have quarterly bonding budgets, strengthening your weekday tribe to get the job done.
- Compensation range: $92k - $104K.