Who we are!
Hi, we are Chewse! Hundreds of offices work with us to run their employee meal programs and culture services. On a monthly basis, we serve over 19,000 people. Chewse delivers family-style office meals from the best local restaurants. We take on the burden of planning group meals, so companies large and small can focus on doing great work, with amazing people, on time. We outperform our competition around three core value propositions. 1) Curated Menus, 2) Local Restaurants, and 3) Consistent experience.
We are a unique little team that is constantly experimenting with the best ways to have a fun, fulfilling, and productive culture. If you want to be part of a team that is paving the way for the Culture as a Service (CaaS) industry, and working on big hairy problems in order to help facilitate authentic human connection, then please reach out to us. The work is not easy, but the positive impact is real. Every day we are working hard on building a love company.
So What’s The Job Really?
Chewse is looking for a sales enablement expert to help scale our sales team as we continue our rapid growth. You’ll be responsible for creating and customizing sales training materials, conducting training, maintaining our content database, and communicating changes across the organization. You’ll have extensive Salesforce experience, owning system improvements to optimize our sales process. You will own improvements in our sales operations processes with the support of a sales operations associate. This role supports our global sales efforts and will report to the Head of Sales.
- Work with key leaders in the business to improve processes related to sales operations coordination and execution.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales process and conversion rates throughout the sales funnel; proactively identify bottlenecks and find ways to reduce them to make the sales machine go faster.
- Be our Salesforce admin expert; managing user setup, access and create custom objects, fields and page layouts.
- Develop and monitor Salesforce reports and dashboards for unexpected trends.
- Integrates internal tools & software as needed to improve business workflow efficiency and maintains functionality and enhancements for integrated systems.
- Maximize revenue growth through the development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of sales strategies, programs, systems, and initiatives
- Focus on planning, forecasting, reporting & analytics, goal setting and management with the goal of improving our sales team’s productivity and revenue output.
- Oversee the details of the sales on-boarding programs; this includes inviting new hires to necessary content, identifying future gaps, creating new training modules, and refreshing existing content.
- Be an expert in managing sales content in WorkRamp, our Learning Management System to maintain and improve our processes.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external team communications, including planning our weekly global sales meetings, and annual sales summits.
- 3+ years In Sales Enablement organizations (or relevant experience/skills like Consulting, Marketing, Sales Ops, Training & Development, etc).
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com Administration.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong proficiency using Microsoft Excel.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities at once.
- Proficient in Powerpoint, G-Suite, Keynote or equivalent; strong presentation ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to managing multiple work streams in a fast-paced, unstructured environment; you build process out of ambiguity and seek clarity where others would turn away.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Strong experience in working with Salesforce, Learning Systems and other Sales Tools a highly desired.
- Experience migrating Salesforce from Classic to Lightning interface and working in a mixed environment.
- Experience with data integrity, data quality, data migration, and data maintenance
- Training Background a plus.
- Salesforce.com Certification(s) a plus.
Why should you care?
- Flexible Time Off: We believe that a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need.
- Health Coverage: We offer competitive coverage plans for medical, dental and vision because you’re worth it.
- Food to Build Community: Food is our love language, so we serve Chewse catered meals 3x a week, gather for a monthly company team bonding and stock the office with healthy snacks!
- Professional Development: We help fund our employees to attend workshops, conferences, or night classes that will help them go the extra mile.
- Team Love: Chewse teams have quarterly bonding budgets, strengthening your weekday tribe to get the job done.