Who we are!
Hi, we are Chewse! Hundreds of offices work with us to run their employee meal programs and culture services. On a monthly basis, we serve over 19,000 people. Chewse delivers family-style office meals from the best local restaurants. We take on the burden of planning group meals, so companies large and small can focus on doing great work, with amazing people, on time. We outperform our competition around three core value propositions. 1) Curated Menus, 2) Local Restaurants, and 3) Consistent experience.
We are a unique little team that is constantly experimenting with the best ways to have a fun, fulfilling, and productive culture. If you want to be part of a team that is paving the way for the Culture as a Service (CaaS) industry, and working on big hairy problems in order to help facilitate authentic human connection, then please reach out to us. The work is not easy, but the positive impact is real. Every day we are working hard on building a love company.
WHAT’S THE JOB, REALLY?
You'll be responsible for driving our outbound sales process and qualifying clients for our sales team. You should have a hunger (not just for food) to improve, grow, and compete. You should thrive in a fast-paced environment and be willing to help out across teams. You will learn the fundamentals of the sales process while helping to grow our business. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in developing the skill set needed to succeed in Sales or Sales Operations, with potential for advancement as we grow our team. You must be extremely detail-oriented, eager to collaborate across teams and extremely comfortable with phone, email and social media tools. This position is based in Los Angeles, CA.
- Top of the funnel prospecting to identify qualified clients
- Cold calling, appointment setting and reporting
- Implementing outbound sales campaigns
- Creating urgency with to move prospects through pipeline
- Data and system accuracy
- Using Social media and other tech platforms for account enrichment and research
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing and Sales Team
- Relevant experience or bachelors degree - open to recent graduates
- Experience in phone sales, lead generation, sales prospecting and outbound sales campaigns
- Organized and metrics-driven
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Flexible - ability to take on additional responsibilities quickly
- Extremely agile and comfortable working individually and within a team in web-based systems for lead management
- CRM experience
Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Flexible Time Off: We believe that a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need.
- Health Coverage: We offer competitive coverage plans for medical, dental and vision because you’re worth it.
- Food to Build Community: Food is our love language, so we serve Chewse catered meals 3x a week, gather for a monthly company team bonding and stock the office with healthy snacks!
- Professional Development: We help fund our employees to attend workshops, conferences, or night classes that will help them go the extra mile.
- Team Love: Chewse teams have quarterly bonding budgets, strengthening your weekday tribe to get the job done.