Who we are!
Hi, we are Chewse! Hundreds of offices work with us to run their employee meal programs and culture services. On a monthly basis, we serve over 19,000 people. Chewse delivers family-style office meals from the best local restaurants. We take on the burden of planning group meals, so companies large and small can focus on doing great work, with amazing people, on time. We outperform our competition around three core value propositions. 1) Curated Menus, 2) Local Restaurants, and 3) Consistent experience.
We are a unique little team that is constantly experimenting with the best ways to have a fun, fulfilling, and productive culture. If you want to be part of a team that is paving the way for the Culture as a Service (CaaS) industry, and working on big hairy problems in order to help facilitate authentic human connection, then please reach out to us. The work is not easy, but the positive impact is real. Every day we are working hard on building a love company.
Our Restaurant Partners are the backbone to our meal programs, providing delicious and authentic food to our diners. In turn, they get a steady, profitable revenue stream and exposure to thousands of diners. As Chewse expands nationwide, we’re looking for a Restaurant Sales Development Representative to help us grow our family of partners more than ever before!
What’s the job, really?
Sales Development Representatives on the Restaurant Team are responsible for driving our outbound sales process and qualifying restaurants to join the Chewse platform. You should have a hunger to meet and exceed your goals and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’ll learn the fundamentals of the restaurant acquisition process while driving the growth of our partnerships as we expand nationwide. The ideal candidate has a strong interest in developing the skill set needed to succeed in restaurant sales, with potential for advancement as we grow the team. You must be extremely detail oriented, an excellent verbal and written communicator and be passionate about the restaurant industry. This position is based in San Francisco, CA.
- Top of the funnel prospecting to identify qualified restaurants
- Cold calling, appointment setting, and reporting
- Implementing outbound sales campaigns
- Creating urgency with to move prospects through the pipeline
- Data and system accuracy
- Using Social media and other tech platforms for account enrichment and research
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Restaurant Acquisition Specialists
Who are you?
- Relevant experience or Bachelors degree
- Experience in phone sales, lead generation, sales prospecting, and outbound sales campaigns
- Organized and metrics-driven
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Flexible – ability to take on additional responsibilities quickly
- Extremely agile and comfortable working individually and within a team in web-based systems for lead management
- CRM experience
Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Flexible Time Off: We believe that a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need.
- Health Coverage: We offer competitive coverage plans for medical, dental and vision because you’re worth it.
- Food to Build Community: Food is our love language, so we serve Chewse catered meals 3x a week, gather for a monthly company team bonding and stock the office with healthy snacks!
- Professional Development: We help fund our employees to attend workshops, conferences, or night classes that will help them go the extra mile.