Who we are
At Chewse, our goal is to put food on the table so you and your team can focus on forging connections and doing the best work of your lives. To accomplish this, we decided to do more than be a food delivery service. We carefully curated everything from our local restaurant relationships, their home-grown recipes, and the nurturing of our warm and caring delivery team — all to provide you a thoughtful and diverse lunchtime experience. We knew that being the leading hospitality service means we can be the backdrop to developing your team’s culture and raising your employee experience.
Our Restaurant Partners are the backbone to our meal programs, providing delicious and authentic food to our diners. In turn, they get a steady, profitable revenue stream and exposure to thousands of diners. As Chewse expands nationwide, we’re looking for a Restaurant Sales Development Representative to help us grow our family of partners more than ever before!
So What’s the Job Really?
Sales Development Representatives on the Restaurant Team are responsible for driving our outbound sales process and qualifying restaurants to join the Chewse platform. You should have a hunger to meet and exceed your goals and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’ll learn the fundamentals of the restaurant acquisition process while driving the growth of our partnerships as we expand nationwide. The ideal candidate has a strong interest in developing the skill set needed to succeed in restaurant sales, with potential for advancement as we grow the team. You must be extremely detail oriented, an excellent verbal and written communicator and be passionate about the restaurant industry. This position is based in San Francisco, CA.
- Top of the funnel prospecting to identify qualified restaurants
- Cold calling, appointment setting, and reporting
- Implementing outbound sales campaigns
- Creating urgency with to move prospects through the pipeline
- Data and system accuracy
- Using Social media and other tech platforms for account enrichment and research
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Restaurant Acquisition Specialists
- Relevant experience or Bachelors degree
- Experience in phone sales, lead generation, sales prospecting, and outbound sales campaigns
- Organized and metrics-driven
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Flexible – ability to take on additional responsibilities quickly
- Extremely agile and comfortable working individually and within a team in web-based systems for lead management
- CRM experience
National Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Health Coverage (Company Contribution towards Medical, Dental, Vision. Employees & their Dependents): We offer competitive coverage plans because you’re worth it.
- Flexible Paid Vacations: (Eligible after 90-days) We believe the integration and balance between work and life are essential to happiness and success.
- Mobile Phone Stipend, monthly: Chewse recognizes that employees may occasionally need to make business calls, business e-mails, and the occasional text messages and want to support that.
- Food to Build Community: Food is our love language, so we serve Chewse catered meals 3x a week, gather for a monthly company team bonding and stock the office with healthy snacks!
- Professional Development: (Eligible after 90-days) We help fund our employees to continue their professional growth by providing set funds annually to attend workshops, conferences, or night classes that will help them go the extra mile.
- Team Love: Chewse teams have quarterly bonding time dedicated to strengthening your weekday tribe to get the job done.