Who We Are
Hi, we’re Chewse! Hundreds of offices work with us to run their employee meal programs and culture services in Los Angeles and San Francisco. Chewse delivers family-style office meals from the best local restaurants to over 19,000 employees. We take on the burden of planning group meals, so companies large and small can authentically connect each day with their teammates. We outperform our competition around three core value propositions: 1) Curated Menus, 2) Local Restaurants, and 3) Consistent Experience.
We are a unique team that is constantly experimenting with the best ways to have a heart-focused, fulfilling, and productive culture. If you want to be part of a team that is paving the way for the Culture as a Service (CaaS) industry, and working on big problems in order to help facilitate authentic human connection, then please jump in!
Who are you?
We are looking for an outstanding Account Manager to join our Customer Experience team! This person will be the face of Chewse for our largest accounts, and be their day-to-day contact. They will be responsible for building customer relationships that promote trust and transparency, working strategically to ensure your accounts are getting maximum possible value from our service, and mitigating churn.
- Manage day to day communications with your customers
- Hit revenue retention goals consistently
- Maintain regular proactive communication with your accounts
- Work with clients to think strategically about how they can best use our products to satisfy their goals, and make Chewse a celebrated part of their office culture
- Define success for each of your accounts, and work with Customer Insights to create periodic customer facing reviews of our progress to their goals
- Visit customers to build relationships with key stakeholders and identify opportunities for upsell
- Work with Customer Insights to understand the potential revenue risks associated with your account, and develop mitigation strategies, taking ownership of the outcome
- Serve as a Chewse expert - you should be able to talk fluently about our Chewse and answer the most complex of client questions
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years customer facing experience (account management, customer success management, etc.)
- Excellent communicator - able to build excellent relationships, and also communicate complex information and processes clearly and concisely
- Passionate advocate for the customer experience, and driver to help clients achieve their goals
- Highly organized; able to balance communications with a large number of valuable accounts
- Knowledge of food a plus!
Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Flexible Time Off: We believe that a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need.
- Health Coverage: We offer competitive coverage plans for medical, dental and vision because you’re worth it.
- Food to Build Community: Food is our love language, so we serve Chewse catered meals 3x a week, gather for a monthly company team bonding and stock the office with healthy snacks!
- Professional Development: We help fund our employees to attend workshops, conferences, or night classes that will help them go the extra mile.
- Team Love: Chewse teams have quarterly bonding budgets, strengthening your weekday tribe to get the job done.