Who We Are
Hi, we’re Chewse! Hundreds of offices work with us to run their employee meal programs and culture services in Los Angeles and San Francisco. Chewse delivers family-style office meals from the best local restaurants to over 19,000 employees. We take on the burden of planning group meals, so companies large and small can authentically connect each day with their teammates. We outperform our competition around three core value propositions: 1) Curated Menus, 2) Local Restaurants, and 3) Consistent Experience.
We are a unique team that is constantly experimenting with the best ways to have a heart-focused, fulfilling, and productive culture. If you want to be part of a team that is paving the way for the Culture as a Service (CaaS) industry, and working on big problems in order to help facilitate authentic human connection, then please jump in!
So What’s The Job Really?
Critical to Chewse’s growth, you’ll lead our client sales to drive new revenue for Chewse. You’ll roll up your sleeves and iterate and build upon our sales process, develop and advocate for your team, and drive overall global sales strategy at Chewse. You’ll take charge of scaling our sales engine as we grow to new markets. You’ll report to the VP of Finance and be a key member of the leadership team, participating in strategy discussions, and collaborating with Product, Operations, and Restaurants.
As a leader in our company, you’ll rely on your positive attitude and high energy to build and manage your team. As a manager, you’re known for your candor and coaching approach. You are committed to continuous improvement and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our financial objectives, market trends and industry competition in order to drive sustained revenue growth and brand strength
- Ensure sales metrics are met or exceeded, including responsibilities for monthly, quarterly, and annual forecast predictability and accountability across each market.
- Create and manage pipeline of new business opportunities through inbound and outbound efforts
- Own account management of existing clients and drive efforts for upsell and retention of clients
- Continuous process improvement to scale our sales organization
- Administer and leverage Salesforce.com and other business intelligence tools to standardize scalable processes, modeling/analysis and reporting and increase sales and SDR productivity
- Work closely with operational functions to ensure smooth handoffs and efficient processes for sustained growth across the company
- Manage sales managers and sales operations
- Work with leadership team to drive company strategy, set goals and forecast growth
- 7+ years of people management experience in B2B with inside & outside sales teams
- You’ve successfully scaled a company beyond $10 million and have seen the complexity of $10-30 million in ARR
- 3+ years of account management experience, owning the retention and upsell of the existing client base
- Proven management and leadership skills (1:1’s, reviews, hiring, coaching, etc) and have experience building, hiring, and training salespeople, and developing successful sales teams with enthusiastic leadership
- Experience working closely with Marketing teams and have a strong understanding of how marketing funnels impact sales funnels
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies
- Experience building process and capacity in sales operations that scales nationally, while remains nimble to localized nuances
- Substantial experience in administration and use of Salesforce.com
- You’re creative and hungry, you love to win and come up with creative and client-focused ideas to drive win/win solutions for the client and Chewse
- You’re a collaborator making people feel heard, though you are able to say “no” to stay focused on our core customer strategy and serve both short and long-term needs of our customers
- You’re entrepreneurial and have the ability to adapt on the fly to new information, and have a strong sense of ownership
Full-Time Employee Benefits & Compensation:
- Flexible Time Off: We believe that a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need.
- Health Coverage: We offer competitive coverage plans for medical, dental and vision because you’re worth it.
- Food to Build Community: Food is our love language, so we serve Chewse catered meals 3x a week, gather for a monthly company team bonding and stock the office with healthy snacks!
- Professional Development: We help fund our employees to attend workshops, conferences, or night classes that will help them go the extra mile.
- Team Love: Chewse teams have quarterly bonding budgets, strengthening your weekday tribe to get the job done.
- Compensation range: $203k - $288k for OTE, with generous equity