Who we are!
Hi, we are Chewse! Hundreds of offices work with us to run their employee meal programs and culture services. On a monthly basis, we serve over 19,000 people. Chewse delivers family-style office meals from the best local restaurants. We take on the burden of planning group meals, so companies large and small can focus on doing great work, with amazing people, on time. We outperform our competition around three core value propositions. 1) Curated Menus, 2) Local Restaurants, and 3) Consistent experience.
We are a unique little team that is constantly experimenting with the best ways to have a fun, fulfilling, and productive culture. If you want to be part of a team that is paving the way for the Culture as a Service (CaaS) industry, and working on big hairy problems in order to help facilitate authentic human connection, then please reach out to us. The work is not easy, but the positive impact is real. Every day we are working hard on building a love company.
WHAT’S THE JOB, REALLY?
Chewse has exciting growth ahead with a ton of success to build off of: You’ll play an active part in growing the business, as you’ll manage your territory’s active book of business. You’ll maintain existing relationships, while expanding our footprint and market share with new business. To support you, you’ll have a team of SDR’s, the right tools, and a team that is ready to help you win.
You’ll be successful here if you are an achiever, someone who drives for a goal, has ownership and leans into challenge. You’re part growth hacker, a future or current sales leader, and a food lover.
- Meet and exceed your monthly quota by selling new accounts, and up-selling your existing book of business
- Manage sales pipeline, current accounts and all data entry within Salesforce
- Conduct research (as needed) to inform future sales strategies
- Understand client needs and goals, and nurture those relationships
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking, and turn them into long term partnerships
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Growth Marketing and other teams as needed
- You preferably have a Bachelor’s Degree and startup experience, but it’s not required
- You have 3+ years of experience in enterprise sales or another quota-based role
- You have natural sales ability: you’re goal oriented, a natural communicator, a great listener, a high achiever, and constantly looking for win/wins
- You’re comfortable working with web-based systems such as Salesforce, ZenProspect, YesWare, etc
- You’re known for your strong communication skills and attention to detail
- You can work individually and within a team – self-starter, but also collaborative
- Creative and Hungry: You love to win and come up with creative and client-focused ideas to drive win/win solutions for the client and Chewse
- Radically Candid: You speak with high care and high directness, giving frequent feedback. You’re an empathetic, vulnerable listener.
- Organized: You’re detail-oriented, and know that organization leads to results.
- Proactive, scrappy, flexible, entrepreneurial: We’re a startup, so we’re building as we go. You’re willing to build processes from scratch, able to adapt on the fly to new information, and have a strong sense of ownership. You can take a project and run with it, finding new and ways to improve processes – and you’re up for all of this within a fast-paced environment.
Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Flexible Time Off: We believe that a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need.
- Health Coverage: We offer competitive coverage plans for medical, dental and vision because you’re worth it.
- Food to Build Community: Food is our love language, so we serve Chewse catered meals 3x a week, gather for a monthly company team bonding and stock the office with healthy snacks!
- Professional Development: We help fund our employees to attend workshops, conferences, or night classes that will help them go the extra mile.
- Team Love: Chewse teams have quarterly bonding budgets, strengthening your weekday tribe to get the job done.