Who we are!
Hi, we are Chewse! Hundreds of offices work with us to run their employee meal programs and culture services. On a monthly basis, we serve over 19,000 people. Chewse delivers family-style office meals from the best local restaurants. We take on the burden of planning group meals, so companies large and small can focus on doing great work, with amazing people, on time. We outperform our competition around three core value propositions. 1) Curated Menus, 2) Local Restaurants, and 3) Consistent experience.
We are a unique little team that is constantly experimenting with the best ways to have a fun, fulfilling, and productive culture. If you want to be part of a team that is paving the way for the Culture as a Service (CaaS) industry, and working on big hairy problems in order to help facilitate authentic human connection, then please reach out to us. The work is not easy, but the positive impact is real. Every day we are working hard on building a love company.
So What’s the Job really?
As the company’s Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be tasked with finding and hiring the best talent with a specific emphasis on building a pipeline of talent for our high-volume hourly roles. We have plans for strong growth across all functional areas and this is a key role to ensure the ongoing success of the company. We also plan to hire people with great heart and excellence who contribute to the culture of a love company. You will work closely with the leadership and hiring managers to understand the roles we need to hire for and then execute on sourcing and shepherding them through the hiring process. This role will report to the VP, People.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for high-volume roles from advertising, job posting, application process to screening.
- Leverage and improve the utilization of our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for hourly hiring.
- Partner with in-market leaders on hiring needs and qualified applicant flow.
- Work with hiring managers and the People team on selection criteria, offers & on-boarding.
- Innovate on ways to build a talent pipeline and recruit from a variety of sources.
- Build sourcing strategies to engage candidates across all geographic markets using a variety of tools and technologies.
- Own and improve our high-volume hiring processes, interfacing with external vendors and tools when needed.
- Conduct phone, virtual and in-person screening and interviews as appropriate
- Own the candidate experience throughout the recruiting process to ensure that every candidate’s experience with Chewse is delightful.
- Work with VP of People and People team on hiring reporting, new recruiting projects and integrating them into our existing processes.
- Build fun, innovative and inclusive teams!
- 5 + years recruiting experience, preferably in restaurant, hospitality or retail
- Technology experience to include use/implementation of an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), multiple job boards/posting and use of geo-tagged social media to drive local market applicants.
- Super organized and process-oriented, with a strong entrepreneurial mindset. Write the playbook you want to follow.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to build strong, healthy relationship with all kinds of people, at all levels.
- Recruiting automation and high-volume recruiting experience highly preferred.
Full-Time Employee Benefits:
- Flexible Time Off: We believe that a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need.
- Health Coverage: We offer competitive coverage plans for medical, dental and vision because you’re worth it.
- Food to Build Community: Food is our love language, so we serve Chewse catered meals 3x a week, gather for a monthly company team bonding and stock the office with healthy snacks!
- Professional Development: We help fund our employees to attend workshops, conferences, or night classes that will help them go the extra mile.
- Team Love: Chewse teams have quarterly bonding budgets, strengthening your weekday tribe to get the job done.