About Chefman & CHEF iQ
Chefman is one of North America’s leading brands of small kitchen appliances. Our mission is to provide the world with innovative products that make everyday cooking a better experience. Our vision is to have every kitchen cooking with Chefman products.
In 2020, we launched the CHEF iQ brand, an ecosystem of digitally connected kitchen appliances designed to streamline food preparation through guided cooking experiences. With this brand, we are seeking to redefine cooking as we know it, making great food effortless in an immersive digital experience.
About the Role
At Chefman & CHEF iQ, we are hard at work achieving our ambitious visions to craft the most desired kitchen appliance products and to redefine the art of cooking by distributing our best-in-class products across North America and globally as well. Integral to our ability to sell to our customers is engaging and appealing designs that properly reflect the quality of the brand and the products we sell.
We are seeking a creative Presentation Designer with a sharp eye for details to create engaging presentations that are effective and on-brand to support and enhance the efforts of our Sales Team.
This position will be a hybrid role, to be in the Chefman corporate office located in Mahwah, NJ. Preferably full-time in the office, we will consider locally-remote and be in the office as needed. Reports to the Director of Marketing. Salary is commensurate with candidates’ experience and success.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support Sales Team by creating superb presentation design, necessary to promote and sell products in Power Point presentations
- Collaborate with Marketing team on new product releases and launch plans
- Collaborate with creative team members if other assets are needed
Required Skills, Qualities, and Experiences
- Experience in Presentation Design
- Proficient in creating effective Power Point presentations
- High proficiency in the formal elements of design; including typography, layout, balance, hierarchy, proportion, emphasis, and unity
- Fluency with software used in the design for presentations (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing Preferred, Business, Design a plus