About Chefman & CHEF iQ
Chefman is one of North America’s leading brands of small kitchen appliances. We are on a mission to exceed expectations with our commitment to building best-in-class products to cook the food we all love. We are hard at work to realize our vision of crafting the world’s most desired kitchen appliances.
In 2020, we launched the CHEF iQ brand, an ecosystem of connected kitchen appliances. Our mission for CHEF iQ is to enable the world to express their inner chef by making the kitchen experience seamless and transforming how the world connects through food. With our connected appliances and guided cooking intuitive experience, we are seeking to redefine cooking as we know it, making great food effortless in an immersive digital experience.
We are seeking a Culinary Data Assistant to assist the Culinary Data Manager with the cooking calculator, an in-app resource that helps guide users through the creation of their favorite meals. This individual should be very detail-oriented, have strong problem-solving skills, and be able to prioritize their daily tasks and responsibilities. Complete follow through on tasks is essential in this position.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Help create and maintain spreadsheets that involves all testing-related data
- Test and chart data produced by product-specific cooking
- Help the team at large with testing regulations and standardization
- Give honest and valuable feedback to others when tasting and testing
- Assist in daily test kitchen activities, including but not limited to cleaning, organization, etc.
Qualifications: Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Forward-thinker-ability to take steps to resolve current issues as they arise as well as prevent them from reoccurring
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong culinary knowledge
- Strong analytic problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree in culinary preferred