About Chefman & CHEF iQ
Chefman is one of North America’s leading brands of small kitchen appliances. Our mission is to exceed expectations with our commitment to building best-in-class products to cook the food we all love. We are hard at work to realize our vision of crafting the world’s most desired kitchen appliances.
In 2020, we launched the CHEF iQ brand, an ecosystem of connected kitchen appliances. Our mission for CHEF iQ is to enable the world to discover their inner chef by creating a seamless culinary experience and transforming how the world connects through food. With our smart appliances, an all-in-one app, step-by-step videos, and Guided Cooking, we are redefining meal preparation as we know it.
The Business & Marketing Analyst will analyze qualitative data, trends, strategies, and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness. The ideal candidate will possess excellent analytical skills and is deeply creative with great problem-solving skills. This role will be based out of the Chefman office located in Mahwah, NJ.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop data analysis and reports to measure and inform our marketing platform initiatives and use those to guide business decisions for future treatments.
- Drive the development of hypothesis testing framework for the marketing platform team to help test new models and concepts to engage with our customers.
- Define individual scope and strategy and autonomously execute on open-ended analyses while prioritizing high impact work, accounting for full customer lifecycle.
- Collaborate across teams to streamline reporting, automate and build alerts to help detect potential issues, while keeping key stakeholders informed.
- Create presentations and written materials with little guidance and presents to both technical and non-technical audiences in an effective way, articulating ideas and opinions clearly and efficiently.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis, ranging from the development of new metrics to the identification of root causes for fluctuations in revenue
- Work independently as the key resource for day-to-day analytic needs
- Retrieve and aggregate data from multiple sources and compile it into a digestible and actionable format
- Self-motivated to Identifying opportunity to automate and scale reports
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years work experience in a role requiring application of analytic skills in a business analyst, marketing analyst or statistical analyst role
- Ability to write complex, efficient, and eloquent SQL queries to extract data
- Exposure to and understanding of digital advertising
- Strong experience with data visualization tools, preferably Tableau
- Experience with R, Python, or another statistical programming language is strong plus
- Experience working with Salesforce data is strong plus
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical team
- Excellent attention to detail, follow-through, and resourcefulness
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast-paced environment and a willingness to lend a helping hand wherever it’s needed