About Chefman & CHEF iQ
Chefman is one of North America’s leading brands of small kitchen appliances. We are on a mission to exceed expectations with our commitment to building best-in-class products to cook the food we all love. We are hard at work to realize our vision of crafting the world’s most desired kitchen appliances.
In 2020, we launched the CHEF iQ brand, an ecosystem of connected kitchen appliances. Our mission for CHEF iQ is to enable the world to express their inner chef by making the kitchen experience seamless and transforming how the world connects through food. With our connected appliances and guided cooking intuitive experience, we are seeking to redefine cooking as we know it, making great food effortless in an immersive digital experience.
We are seeking a motivated, organized and driven individual to fill the role of Sales Coordinator. The ideal candidate will be able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure while paying attention to detail.
This role will be based out of the Chefman office located in Mahwah, NJ. Salary is commensurate with candidate’s experience and successes.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Organize and create sales presentations and ensure that all sales presentation materials are prepared prior to deadlines.
- Prepare for sales meetings, which may include checking inventory availability, as well as confirming product knowledge and pricing.
- Sample order creation
- Item set-ups on retailer/customer systems/forms
- Organization and maintenance of the Sales team drive (files & presentations)
- Coordination with other functional areas to gather & maintain information
- Retailer (store) visits to compile competitive listing information for presentations
- Performance of special projects when necessary
Physical Demands and Abilities:
- Working at a computer
- Ability to effectively and frequently communicate orally and in writing plus work within a team
- Occasional ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Multi-tasking between various team members, retailer initiatives and other activities
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
Experience and Skills:
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite (specifically PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment