Chefman is one of North America’s leading, award-winning brands of small kitchen appliances. We are in love with great food and we are inspired to empower ordinary people all over the world to create restaurant quality dishes while enjoying an easy-to-follow and user-friendly experience.
About CHEF iQ
The CHEF iQ® journey began in 2017 with the simple idea that cooking should be approachable and enjoyable for all. The CHEF iQ® app, currently connected to the Smart Cooker™ was conceptualized, developed, and will constantly be improved for our customer — the modern home chef.
Our team of master Hardware, Software, and Firmware Engineers, along with our expert designers, Culinary and Video professionals are working tirelessly to create an unrivaled cooking experience that seamlessly combines software and hardware to elevate the art of cooking. The result — An ecosystem of unparalleled culinary intelligence that lives in one simple app, connected to a Smart Cooker™ that can turn any ingredient into art.
We are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager who will ensure that our company attracts and hires employees of the highest caliber that are a fit with our company culture and who fulfill our talent requirements. In addition, this role will require proactively networking and maintaining a strong talent pipeline to service future needs as well.
At Chefman, we understand that our success or failure depends on the people in our business and this role is integral and vital to the growth and success of our organization. There is therefore tremendous opportunity for growth.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Constantly gauge Chefman talent recruitment needs by participating in company strategy sessions and regularly meeting with management and leadership teams to remain abreast of ongoing recruitment requirements
- Scrupulously educate, study and understand the job description and nuance of each available position as well as the ideal talent, experience and skill set necessary to fulfill the necessary open roles
- Utilize multiple online recruiting and networking platforms and tools to publicize, promote and attract relevant candidates
- Engage and respond to potential applicants to maintain interest and momentum
- Research, interview and probe candidates to carefully assess relevance to open position requirements
- Conduct extensive and proper vetting on potential candidates to ensure they meet expectations in the long term
- As the first point of contact for future employees, reflect and provide ultimate first impression of company mission and culture
- Capably convey relevant general organization information, procedures, benefits as well as conveying potential opportunities for each respective open role
- Capably convey relevant specific opportunity information, job requirements and nuance for each open role
- Diligently respond and reply to applicants and share relevant candidates with proper leadership channels
- Actively network and maintain rapport with current and future potential candidates
- Coordinate, schedule and arrange further interviews and assessments of promising candidates with relevant management and leadership team members
- Follow up and recap all interviewing and vetting activities for a full understanding of all candidates’ applicability to relevant open roles
- Facilitate the negotiations and decisions of salary expectations and salary grants
Required Skills and Experience:
- Deep understanding of individuals and their character traits
- Ability to deeply connect with company culture, character and work ethic and to further foster that environment with strategic hires
- Exceptional ability to conduct interviews; to be able to place interviewees at ease, to be a good listener and to wisely probe to get a firm grasp of both interviewees’ technical skills and experiences as well as a solid grasp of their soft skills and character traits
- Passionate individual capable of appropriately and enthusiastically representing the company and its mission
- Superior networking and relationship skills
- Diligent, thorough and persistent nature to relentlessly pursue relevant leads
- Ability to have clear big-picture thinking and able to simultaneously focus on future recruitment needs while working on present needs
- Ability to think creatively and out-of-the-box
- Outstanding follow-up diligence
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Personable and approachable demeanor
- Ability to work under pressure and meet target goals
- Superior organizational and administrative skills
- Good computer and internet search skills
- Competent decision-making skills
- Professional and respectable demeanor and conduct