About Chefman & CHEF iQ
Chefman is one of North America’s leading brands of small kitchen appliances. Our mission is to provide the world with innovative products that make everyday cooking a better experience. Our vision is to have every kitchen cooking with Chefman products.
In 2020, we launched the CHEF iQ brand, an ecosystem of digitally connected kitchen appliances designed to streamline food preparation through guided cooking experiences. With this brand, we are seeking to redefine cooking as we know it, making great food effortless in an immersive digital experience.
We are seeking a Warehouse Supervisor for our distribution center in Pasadena, Texas.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Spearhead shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, and checking in merchandise
- Lead the preparation of orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Open bales, crates and other containers
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat
- Wear the proper safety equipment
Physical Demands and Abilities
- Regularly required to reach with hands and arms
- Regularly lift and/or move objects weighing 10-50 lbs.
- Ability to regularly operate a forklift and other equipment, as circumstances demand
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl