About Chefman & CHEF iQ
Chefman is one of North America’s leading brands of small kitchen appliances. We are on a mission to exceed expectations with our commitment to building best-in-class products to cook the food we all love. We are hard at work to realize our vision of crafting the world’s most desired kitchen appliances.
In 2020, we launched the CHEF iQ brand, an ecosystem of connected kitchen appliances. Our mission for CHEF iQ is to enable the world to express their inner chef by making the kitchen experience seamless and transforming how the world connects through food. With our connected appliances and guided cooking intuitive experience, we are seeking to redefine cooking as we know it, making great food effortless in an immersive digital experience.
The Growth Marketing Associate will analyze and implement data-driven recommendations to improve outcomes through hands-on experience with strategizing, designing and implementing solutions. We’re looking for someone digital-savvy, with great writing skills and a deep interest in digital media and marketing technology platforms. The ideal candidate is highly organized, has exceptional attention to detail, and strong analytical skills. This role will be based out of the Chefman office located in Mahwah, NJ.
Role & Responsibilities
- Plan and implement end-to-end marketing strategies on digital advertising, price promotions, affiliates, organic placement optimization and email marketing.
- Create and optimize paid search campaigns on Amazon, Google and other platforms, and make necessary changes to achieve the best return on ad spend.
- Research and optimize keywords to drive traffic to E-Commerce product pages using best practices and analytics.
- Research review programs, performance monitoring, and promotional initiatives
- Generate consumer insights through searching and purchasing behaviors, create customer persona and market research documents, provide feedback to product and sales teams to help steer product strategies.
Qualifications: Successful candidates will possess the following:
- 2+ years of experience building and managing paid marketing campaigns (Google / Amazon and social)
- Highly meticulous and data-driven with continuous desire to improve performance
- Strong strategic, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to own the projects and deliver exceptional results in fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to interpret quantitative data and provide actionable qualitative insights
- Proficiency in advanced Excel is required; Proficiency in SQL, R, Python and visualization tools is strong plus.
- Proficiency in SEO campaigns and pay per click