About Chefman & CHEF iQ
Chefman is one of North America’s leading brands of small kitchen appliances. We are on a mission to exceed expectations with our commitment to building best-in-class products to cook the food we all love. We are hard at work to realize our vision of crafting the world’s most desired kitchen appliances.
In 2020, we launched the CHEF iQ brand, an ecosystem of connected kitchen appliances. Our mission for CHEF iQ is to enable the world to express their inner chef by making the kitchen experience seamless and transforming how the world connects through food. With our connected appliances and guided cooking intuitive experience, we are seeking to redefine cooking as we know it, making great food effortless in an immersive digital experience.
We are seeking an International Logistics Intern to facilitate and handle the day-to-day operations of the supply chain process of our company. The International Logistics Intern will assist with the coordination of logistics for our international customers to achieve effective distribution of goods in a timely and cost-effective manner.
This role will be based out of the Chefman office located in Mahwah, New Jersey.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working with factories to arrange loading and shipping of containers
- Working with customs broker and carrier to ensure successful transfer of goods
- Selection of appropriate ship methods and assigning carriers
- Preparing paperwork for import shipments
- Assist with additional Supply Chain projects and tasks as required
Qualifications: Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Bilingual Chinese speaking a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Previous experience or familiarity with QuickBooks a plus