At CHEF iQ we are supremely committed to indulge our customers with a first-class experience at each and every touchpoint throughout their interaction with our product. This begins with their initial purchasing experience, continues forward during the unboxing moment, and remains during each time they engage with a CHEF iQ product.
At no time is this commitment truer than when a customer experiences a technical difficulty with their product. We are seeking a tech savvy individual with an outgoing and friendly demeanor to capably provide technical support to customers experiencing technical difficulties of any kind with a CHEF iQ product. An abundance of emotional intelligence along with the ability to empathize with a user is required to be able to diffuse and to turn around a frustrating encounter into an enjoyable and stress-relieving occasion.
The ideal candidate will be able to undertake a variety of customer support tasks and work diligently under pressure while paying attention to detail and discretion. This individual will need to effectively communicate with customers, to have a deep and thorough familiarity with our connected hardware and software products, and will be working alongside the Software, Hardware, and Product Development Teams to attend to customers’ needs.
This role will be based out of the Chefman office located in Mahwah, NJ and will report to our Customer Service Manager. Salary ranges from $38,000 - $45,000 annually, commensurate with candidate’s experience and successes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Capable and timely response to a high-volume of incoming emails and calls
- Review, investigate, process, and resolve customer issues to the highest level of satisfaction
- Create and maintain detailed records of customer interactions
- Handle product recalls, questions about warranties, and/or terms of sale
- Work with Customer Service Manager and Team to ensure that first-class customer service is provided in accordance with company guidelines
- Manage technical support issues daily, including verifying issues, isolating and diagnosing problems to resolve issue arising from CHEF iQ products
- When necessary, respond and follow up on general customer service issues that are presented for resolution
Qualifications: Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience in a Technical Customer Support role
- High School diploma, college degree, or equivalent in experience preferred
- Familiarity with customer relationship best practices
- Ability to adapt and respond to different types of personalities
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- High-energy, friendly, and outgoing personality
- Ability to work and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively and efficiently
- Tech savviness who easily masters connectivity with CHEF iQ products
- Knowledge of windows operating systems, networking, standard pc hardware, Microsoft office suite and other standard software