About Chefman & CHEF iQ
Chefman is one of North America’s leading brands of small kitchen appliances. We are on a mission to exceed expectations with our commitment to building best-in-class products to cook the food we all love. We are hard at work to realize our vision of crafting the world’s most desired kitchen appliances.
In 2020, we launched the CHEF iQ brand, an ecosystem of connected kitchen appliances. Our mission for CHEF iQ is to enable the world to express their inner chef by making the kitchen experience seamless and transforming how the world connects through food. With our connected appliances and guided cooking intuitive experience, we are seeking to redefine cooking as we know it, making great food effortless in an immersive digital experience.
We are seeking a motivated, organized and driven individual to fill the role of E-Commerce Associate. The ideal candidate will be able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure while paying attention to detail and discretion. This individual will incorporate new and effective ways to achieve better results. Familiarity with Amazon Seller Central and/or Vendor Central is preferable.
This role will be based out of the Chefman office located in Mahwah, NJ. Salary is commensurate with candidate’s experience and successes.
Role & Responsibilities
- Set up product listings and update as needed
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure product information is accurate and accessible
- Submitting purchase orders
- Coordinate with Logistics department to make sure shipments arrive on time
- Open and monitor support cases
- Maintain and analyze sales reports weekly
Qualifications: Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Working knowledge of office devices and processes
- Proficient Math skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities