About Chefman & CHEF iQ
Chefman is one of North America’s leading brands of small kitchen appliances. We are on a mission to exceed expectations with our commitment to building best-in-class products to cook the food we all love. We are hard at work to realize our vision of crafting the world’s most desired kitchen appliances.
In 2020, we launched the CHEF iQ brand, an ecosystem of connected kitchen appliances. Our mission for CHEF iQ is to enable the world to express their inner chef by making the kitchen experience seamless and transforming how the world connects through food. With our connected appliances and guided cooking intuitive experience, we are seeking to redefine cooking as we know it, making great food effortless in an immersive digital experience.
We are looking for a whip-smart wordsmith who is as passionate about product copy as they are their morning cup of coffee. If you’re a foodie and a content-fiend, the Associate Copywriter is the role for you.
This full-time position focuses on crafting creative and technical E-commerce product descriptions and listing. The ideal candidate loves researching consumer products and writing captivating copy that accurately represents brand voice.
Role & Responsibilities
- Produce original content and/or refresh existing copy for E-Commerce product detail pages and enhanced content
- Provide direction for on-image copy
- Be able to enforce brand strategy and voice within copy
- Conduct keyword research to incorporate SEO keywords into copy for E-commerce searchability
- Conduct SEO audits to identify gaps in existing content and opportunities for new content
- Create A/B test titles and various copy tests to ensure listings are always optimized
- Incorporate all text ALT to listings
- Create meta descriptions for new products and maintaining existing descriptions
- Stay up to date on the latest E-Commerce guidelines and rules
Required Skills and Experience
- Incredible aptitude for writing creative, compelling, and technical product copy
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Strong knowledge of SEO, Amazon, and major retailer platforms
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and methodical in prioritizing tasks for multiple, simultaneous deadlines
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven working environment
- Motivated self-starter who can work independently and take ownership of their work
- Works well with a larger team and can communicate clearly and respectfully
- Knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Suite