About Chefman & CHEF iQ
Chefman is one of North America’s leading brands of small kitchen appliances. Our mission is to provide the world with innovative products that make everyday cooking a better experience. Our vision is to have every kitchen cooking with Chefman products.
In 2020, we launched the CHEF iQ brand, an ecosystem of digitally connected kitchen appliances designed to streamline food preparation through guided cooking experiences. With this brand, we are seeking to redefine cooking as we know it, making great food effortless in an immersive digital experience.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for all of the various activities necessary to bring a product from inception to production on time, on budget while ensuring all technical requirements are properly met. The candidate will direct, guide and mentor the Project Managers on his/her team in their daily activities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordination and execution of the following:
- Product specifications
- Design development: Industrial, Mechanical and Electrical
- Test procedure development
- Developing and maintaining Project Schedule (GANTT)
- Interface with global cross functional teams to plan and execute on project objectives
- Management and coordination of all vendors and consultants as well as production factory
- Regular project status reporting to management
- Preparation of presentations for meetings, including PDR (Preliminary Design Review) and CDR (Critical Design Review)
- Project documentation completion, storage and maintenance, including full production package
- The candidate will direct, guide and mentor the Project Managers on his/her team in their daily activities
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years in project management or project engineering
- Electromechanical product development
- Interfacing technical engineering in including hardware & firmware development
- Interfacing with factories in China
- Knowledge of Smart Sheet or Microsoft Project
- Ability to manage budgets, timelines and risks within a contracted commitment
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is preferable)
- Six sigma certification
- PMP certification
Chefman offers market competitive salaries and benefits, including PTO and 401(k) matching. We provide meaningful growth and development opportunities in a rewarding work environment. Join our dynamic team!