About Chefman & CHEF iQ
Chefman is one of North America’s leading brands of small kitchen appliances. We are on a mission to exceed expectations with our commitment to building best-in-class products to cook the food we all love. We are hard at work to realize our vision of crafting the world’s most desired kitchen appliances.
In 2020, we launched the CHEF iQ brand, an ecosystem of connected kitchen appliances. Our mission for CHEF iQ is to enable the world to express their inner chef by making the kitchen experience seamless and transforming how the world connects through food. With our connected appliances and guided cooking intuitive experience, we are seeking to redefine cooking as we know it, making great food effortless in an immersive digital experience.
At Chefman & CHEF iQ, we are hard at work achieving our ambitious visions to craft the most desired kitchen appliance products and to redefine the art of cooking by distributing our best-in-class products across North America and globally as well. Integral to our ability to sell to our customers is engaging and appealing designs that properly reflect the quality of the brand and the products we sell.
We are seeking a highly creative Presentation Designer with a sharp eye for details to create engaging designs that are effective and on-brand to support and enhance the efforts of our Sales Team.
This position will be a hybrid role, to be in the Chefman corporate office located in Mahwah, NJ two times a week and will report to our Creative Director in the Creative Department. Salary is commensurate with candidates’ experience and success.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support Sales Team by creating superb presentation design, necessary to promote and sell of products in Power Point presentations
- Capable to create supporting assets to help the promotion and Sales of Chefman and CHEF iQ products that might be needed to uphold our brand standards
- Communicate effectively cross teams remotely
- Collaborate with creative team members if other assets are needed
- Create effective, dynamic well-thought-out internal and external presentations
- Design memorable presentations to our brand that will impress and captivate our audience
Required Skills, Qualities, and Experiences
- 2 years minimum experience in Presentation Design
- Expert and experience creating effective Power Point presentations
- High proficiency in the formal elements of design; including typography, layout, balance, hierarchy, proportion, emphasis, and unity
- Fluency with software used in the design for minimal tweaks for presentations (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Sharp eye for high quality presentation design
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Terrific organizational management ability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrates high sense of urgency approach to accomplishing tasks
- Highly skilled to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Teamwork skills
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
Desired Skills & Experience
- High attention to detail in digital typography
- Great eye for creating effective layouts
- A finger on the pulse of today’s trends and can pivot direction as needed
- Ability to create simple attractive information graphics