The Oodle journey began in 2017 with the simple idea that Supply Chain should be a simple and autonomous process for all businesses regardless of their size. The Oodle software was conceptualized, developed, and will constantly be improved for our customers — hard working businesses.
Our team of software developers, and design experts have worked tirelessly to create an unparalleled supply chain solution that seamlessly combines software and the cloud to elevate the operational performance and standards of your business.
One of the many reasons Oodle can consistently bring innovative, world-changing products to the market is due to the collaborative work we do in our Product Management Team. With eyes focused squarely on the future, our team works closely with creative and passionate software developers to help design and develop our Cloud based supply chain solution products that create an unrivaled operational experience. We are responsible for guiding products from its inception and continuing throughout the ideation and execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, promoting and tailoring our solutions.
As part of the Product Management Team, you will bridge technical and business worlds as you build products with cross-functional teams. You have a bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive Product Development at its full speed. As a Product Manager, you will be part of shaping Oodle’s ever growing capabilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to build out full scale product roadmap with long term goals and short term deliverables
- Leveraging qualitative and quantitative insights to form hypotheses and uncover new product opportunities that align with both customer and company objectives.
- Develop innovative solutions to problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions
- Owning the delivery of ideas from inception to launch and measuring the impact of each against key product metrics and business outcomes
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Exercise excellent judgement to propel innovative products to widespread market adoption
- Helping build operational processes around our product and engineering teams that enable us to move fast and collaborate effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience building/shipping consumer electronic products
- 4+ years of product management experience building cloud web-based products.
- Experience driving the product vision, owning the product development process and product roadmap
- A willingness to dive into technical environments and issues, with a proven history of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to work with a global remote workforce
- Thrive in fast-paced, ambiguous environments. When the path forward is uncertain, you push forward to find creative solutions.
- A structured thinker who can influence a diverse array of audiences. Clarity of thought is important in both written and verbal communications
- A great listener who is comfortable talking to various people to understand their needs and distill insights from those conversations into themes that drive product strategy
- Master’s degree in a technology or business-related field
- Experience developing/launching products/technologies within one or more of the following: supply chain or inventory management system, SaaS, Web application, enterprise product, or internal tools
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas, such as Product Management, Software Development, UI/UX, Sales, Customer Support, Marketing, etc
- Ability to influence multiple shareholders without direct authority